How can i increase my gig impression

tee_creative

How can i promote my gig please tell me?

Thanks

tee_creative

If you don’t know this… then you aren’t ready to be in business. Fiverr is not a place where you join, set up a gig, and instantly have sales and success. You need to think like a businessperson here. And of you don’t know how to market your services – as every business NEEDS to do, then you’re not really thinking like a businessperson.

Who are your customers, and where are they located. Research these two things, and you’ll know where to promote your services. Asking us to do this for you only reinforces my previous comment that you’re just not ready to be in business here on Fiverr.

You have got to think like a business person, so you’ve got some work to do.

Here’s hoping you actually do it.

If you don’t know this… then you aren’t ready to be in business. Fiverr is not a place where you join, set up a gig, and instantly have sales and success. You need to think like a businessperson here. And of you don’t know how to market your services – as every business NEEDS to do, then you’re not really thinking like a businessperson.

Who are your customers, and where are they located. Research these two things, and you’ll know where to promote your services. Asking us to do this for you only reinforces my previous comment that you’re just not ready to be in business here on Fiverr.

You have got to think like a business person, so you’ve got some work to do.

Here’s hoping you actually do it.

Thanks for your feedback

Archived