How can I increase my gig sellings

technicbrothers

Hello Brothers and Sisters today I had done this question to get an answer for my question:

My question is : How can I increase the selling of this gig which is very rare [;https://www.fiverr.com/share/qjLprZ]I will create professional squeeze pages and mini websites)
Next question is also based on this Is this the above a good gig I need yours valuable replies
For more about my gig visit:

1615569272260.thumb.jpg.906a98de61c905c7300acd08c5dfd919.jpg
16155692722603264×2195 570 KB

My gig is Squeeze pages and MINI WEBSITES So have a nice day and thanks for your reply…

from, technicbrothers

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thanks a Lot Maam’ for your valuable works…

Several things:

• Do not offer unlimited revisions. It’s possible for a buyer to refuse to accept your contract forever asking for frivolous changes and you never get paid.
  • Don’t say “Customer Satisfaction 100% guaranteed” because really this is advertising puffery, but you can be held to it the same as unlimited revisions
  • “Special Deal, limited time only” - is it really? Or is this your standard price? Starting with “On special” means “I’m desperate,” and one thing I’ve learned running my own business for 22 years is that desperate is bad. And saying that you’re on special when you’re not is flat-out lying.
  • Don’t use the Fiverr logo in your gig images. You aren’t Fiverr, and your customers already know you are on Fiverr because they found you on, well, Fiverr. I believe it’s against the TOS to use their logo without permission anyway.
  • One day delivery with unlimited revisions?
  • Using highlight colours on your text in your gigs just looks unprofessional and smacks of “PLEASE look at me!” You’re a professional, make sure that you give that impression to your prospective customers.
  • You have typos/spelling issues in your gig. Making mistakes in your advertising material reduces my confidence as a customer that you can provide mistake-free service as my seller. I’ll just go straight on to the next person offering exactly the same service.

I really should just copy and paste this list of issues, because I swear it’s the same list of problems every single time. I just have to assume that someone did it once in their gig, then everyone else thought that it would work so they copied it.

If you want to stand out, make sure you show why someone should choose you, not by advertising puffery or silly fonts, but by explaining how you are solving the prospective customer’s issue and why you are the best person to do it.

Archived