How can I increase my gig's impression and attract buyers eyes?

raihan660

You don’t need expert help. It’s very simple! All you need is sales, good customer service, avoid late orders and cancellations and try to get good reviews to grow your impression amounts.

Rarely there’s something wrong with a gig, but rather there’s competition and yours gets overshadowed until you have gathered several hundred reviews usually.

You can skip most of the waiting game by promoting your gig actively. Creating a blog where you discuss your gig in greater detail and link back to Fiverr is a good idea as well. You can then do SEO for that blog to give it big exposure in search engines.

• 7 months later...

It’s not possible, and I doubt Fiverr would ever agree with embedding their site or portions of it in an iframe or other means on another site unless it’s part of a feature. You could always ask CS, though.

I, myself, have literally gone through all few thousands of reviews from my gigs, copied the most detailed ones, and pasted them on my site, with my own visual styling to go in line with my site’s design 😉

P.S. NOTE if you copy-paste the reviews on your site: do not mention your buyers’ usernames or real names on your site, most buyers will not want their words and names appearing on other sites without permission.

It’s not possible, and I doubt Fiverr would ever agree with embedding their site or portions of it in an iframe or other means on another site unless it’s part of a feature. You could always ask CS, though.

I, myself, have literally gone through all few thousands of reviews from my gigs, copied the most detailed ones, and pasted them on my site, with my own visual styling to go in line with my site’s design 😉

P.S. NOTE if you copy-paste the reviews on your site: do not mention your buyers’ usernames or real names on your site, most buyers will not want their words and names appearing on other sites without permission.

thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion 🙂

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
************** this is my portfolio site. My question is “there is a contact form on my site”
But is just for show. If I add my portfolio site in my Fiverr profile is there any problem or is it against the Fiverr terms and policy?
Also, I would like to work with an experienced senior web designer and developer if possible. 😛

thanks

Mod Note: Website link removed.

Archived