How can I increase My gigs Selling?

jobboynobin

Hello Fiverr Forum,
Last 2 month i not got any buyer order.That’s the reason, i don’t know.But one thinks, I want more clicks in my gig.Can you tell me, anybody, how can i increase impression and how can I’m a best seller in fiverr?
Please help Me.I want your poor Suggestion.
Please here is my gig link https://www.fiverr.com/jobboynobin/customize-and-design-your-shopify-website-store

Hi!

From my quick look at your “gig” I can tell you that for a new seller, your prices are too high. Your basic package is $5.00 but your next level up is $80.00. You have to build yourself up to be deserving of such high prices. For example, I have an editing and proofreading “gig” and my prices start at $5.00, then $10.00; and finally, $20.00 for my premium services. I’m a Level One seller and recognize that I need to keep prices low to compete-- so do you.

Secondly, there are grammar mistakes throughout your “gig” description. It may be worth to fix the errors or get someone who can fix them for you.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Hi!

From my quick look at your “gig” I can tell you that for a new seller, your prices are too high. Your basic package is $5.00 but your next level up is $80.00. You have to build yourself up to be deserving of such high prices. For example, I have an editing and proofreading “gig” and my prices start at $5.00, then $10.00; and finally, $20.00 for my premium services. I’m a Level One seller and recognize that I need to keep prices low to compete-- so do you.

Secondly, there are grammar mistakes throughout your “gig” description. It may be worth to fix the errors or get someone who can fix them for you.

Hope this helps! 🙂

thanks brother.As soon as possible i will handle it a right path.

I also don’t get lot of clicks and impressions & haven’t got any order for the past month. Can someone tell me what i can do to get more orders? I’m really passionate in the field of graphics. I started doing this cause i’m interested, but this is making me feel down 😔 Please help. Its the same story for all my gigs.
below is one of my gigs;
https://www.fiverr.com/sewandiudesha/do-creative-logo-designs

Archived