How can i increase my sells?

yass10

Reading the many great articles in the Fiverr Academy is a good place to start. We are not going to make you successful, but you are more than welcome to read and explore how to do that on your own.

You need to take responsibility for your gigs. They are, after all, YOUR freelance business projects.

Sadly, the answer to that is: attention. He want’s attention. And he wants that attention to magically turn into sales (without him having to do anything). Even sadder is this: You’ll find his call for attention to be a common perspective among many new sellers on Fiverr. “Make me successful, so I can sit back and spend the money I didn’t have to work for.”

Guest ralucamath

Well, first, you should change your photo. The first impression is very important for a buyer. You want to attract and drag the attention of the client, isn’t it? Ok, secondly, you should upgrade your description. 2 lines isn’t enough to attract the client. Write there who are you, what are your skills, what do you want to do here, on Fiverr. Your description of your gigs are too short. Why? Give all the details when you create a gig in order to avoid the confusions, but also to inform the client. That’s very important.
Be patient, I also were like you and I did all my best to gain clients and now, I am very happy. Promote your gigs on Facebook, Twitter or other social media networks and you will see improvements 😃
Be professional, be a good communicator who understand the requirements of the client, give him a piece of advice, don’t be rude or unresponsive. This is very important. And try to maintain the 5 star ranking. You will get more clients. 😃 And please, try to improve your English skills. I saw you have some problems with the English vocabulary .

Archived