How can i increase on my Gigs?

mohith0

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do convert or retype pdf to word
In all 3 packages “upto” could be “up to”
In the basic package “10pages” could be “10 pages”

In the title you don’t really need the word “do” there.

In the gig “I will do write an email on your behalf” - you don’t really need the word “do” in the title there either.

In your profile it says “You can hire me via Email if you want to hire me.”. I’d take that line out. Fiverr might think you are asking for off site communication which isn’t allowed.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do convert or retype pdf to word

In all 3 packages “upto” could be “up to”

In the basic package “10pages” could be “10 pages”

In the title you don’t really need the word “do” there.

In the gig “I will do write an email on your behalf” - you don’t really need the word “do” in the title there either.

In your profile it says “You can hire me via Email if you want to hire me.”. I’d take that line out. Fiverr might think you are asking for off site communication which isn’t allowed.

Thanks For The Correction <3 .

You can follow my tips for getting order on fiverr,

1.Active your seller account and fiverr forum.

2.Know new something from fiverr forum.(read previous article)

3.Share your gig on social media

4. Send buyer requests, per day 10 (this is best option for new seller)

Thanks

You can follow my tips for getting order on fiverr,

You are a new seller with no sales.

Everyone who is thinking of repeating the above tips:

Please check this out: Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

Hey Man , I’m not taking about that … I might write wrong spelling or you misunderstood the thing

I might write wrong spelling

Yes, you have. And the meaning is very, very different from what you intended.

And that could be your answer. You offer accurate typing, and yet you make mistakes you shouldn’t be making. Your posts have mistakes, too.

There are almost 50,000 gigs for data entry. You’re competing against all of them. With all the mistakes you make, why would someone hire you, and not someone better?

To add to what @catwriter said (which is all absolutely true), you have also plagiarized your gig descriptions from other Fiverr sellers, which is against the Terms of Service, can get you banned, and will surely not help you get orders.

Also, your thumbnails are not exciting, which can explain your low number of clicks.

I really find it amazing that people who plagiarize have the audacity to come to the forum asking for help.

To add to what @catwriter said (which is all absolutely true), you have also plagiarized your gig descriptions from other Fiverr sellers, which is against the Terms of Service, can get you banned, and will surely not help you get orders.

Also, your thumbnails are not exciting, which can explain your low number of clicks.

I really find it amazing that people who plagiarize have the audacity to come to the forum asking for help.

@vibronx

Thanks for the correction.

Thank you so much, for letting me know this valuable thing about gig.

Thank you so much, for letting me know this valuable thing about gig.

I am sooooo confused. I thought @vibronx gave his advice to @mohith0, not @dmexpertmasud.

😳

Multiple accounts?

Or @dmexpertmasud, just like @mohith0, wasn’t aware that stealing gig descriptions (or stealing in general) is wrong, and is thanking @vibronx for mentioning it?

Archived