Fiverr Community Forum

How can I increase sales in Fiverr? Specially for new sellers on Fiverr, Top 5 tips tried and experienced!

Hello Everyone,

These are some tips from the research I’ve done and tried them to experience the changes for my gig and how it helped me to get my 1st order just after joining!! Trust me guys, It works specially for new sellers on Fiverr!

1. Social media share is Must… Facebook/Twitter helps the most! I got literal spikes in my gig clicks & Views from this!
2. Deliver some extras, this always works, you may get some tips too… best way to make your buyer happy and work with you again and again!
3. The more reviews and rating the more appearance of your gig on top! Don’t forget to get your Gig reviewed and rated. If You Maintain 5 Star Rating and You get Regular Orders and Fiverr can Mark your Gig as featured Gig! Mine gig is marked as Bestseller at present! :slight_smile:
4. Increase your response time, Yes!! even if you’re replying within 1 hour, not helping… Have Fiverr app installed in your phone, allow notifications so that you won’t miss any message and respond immediately for keeping the buyers engaged. Buyers usually paste the same requirement to multiple sellers at the same time… so first come first serve wins the order…
5. Communication, The major factor which plays most of the role in making good relation with the buyer, listen to them, understand their requirement properly, be polite and accurate with your responses/queries! This helps in huge way which we don’t even realize…

Hope this will help to all sellers on Fiverr… Happy Selling!!

Regards,
Richa

16 Likes

Thank you very much for share.

1 Like

Never, ever post your gig in a Facebook Group.

You are telling people to spam. Even if this was actually effective, it is very unprofessional and rude. And it doesn’t work.

3 Likes

Facebook groups or pages related to Fiverr… even Fiverr is giving you share link for social media platforms to promote your Gig…!

No. Unless the Group specifically says you can post your links, don’t. It’s spam and rude. It is still spam even if it is on-topic.

It’s like if I have a service fixing computers. That doesn’t mean it isn’t spam if I am promote my business in a Group about computer problems. It’s still spam and really unprofessional and rude.

If you don’t understand this and feel entitled to promote yourself like this, you shouldn’t be marketing online. This isn’t how it works and you just look sketchy.

1 Like

and I’ve got none from Buyers request till date… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Customer Support might see this as bribing the buyer and a feedback manipulation.

Because out of all of your gigs (in your case, one gig), that one sells best. Literally every seller on Fiverr has a Bestseller gig.

This only matters if the service is something that pretty much anyone can do.

Anyway, it looks like you have 8 reviews since December 2018. According to forum rules, tips should come from experienced sellers.

5 Likes

Thank you so much @richa3190

1 Like

Read my post carefully, I’ve clearly mentioned “These are some tips from the research I’ve done and tried them to experience the changes for my gig and how it helped me to get my 1st order just after joining!!”
I’ve shared my experience and it worked for me… and Everybody grows with efforts and hard work…!

Thanks for your suggestion

1 Like

Have you ever created or tried custom offers… there is one option given as extras… it’s up to the seller they want to offer or not…!

There are many of new sellers who are not…Please check this forum only you’ll find many… i was also not at one point of time…! Gig numbers doesn’t matter… if one is doing well…!!

1 Like

thank you so much for your information

1 Like

Sorry, you said extras, not custom offers. Those are different things, and I thought you were suggesting always delivering more than was paid for. Custom offers are perfectly fine.

Oops, I’ve never checked sellers who were that new, sorry! I guess that, after a certain point, the Bestseller becomes the gig that did best in the last XX number of days.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot. It can be very effective to all.

1 Like

Thank you very much for share.

1 Like

very informative thanks

1 Like

wow cool. thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are such great suggestions! As a new seller, I am always looking for ways to improve my gig and performance. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Dear keep in touche by sharing very impotent tips and trikes.

1 Like