These are some tips from the research I’ve done and tried them to experience the changes for my gig and how it helped me to get my 1st order just after joining!! Trust me guys, It works specially for new sellers on Fiverr!
1. Social media share is Must… Facebook/Twitter helps the most! I got literal spikes in my gig clicks & Views from this!
2. Deliver some extras, this always works, you may get some tips too… best way to make your buyer happy and work with you again and again!
3. The more reviews and rating the more appearance of your gig on top! Don’t forget to get your Gig reviewed and rated. If You Maintain 5 Star Rating and You get Regular Orders and Fiverr can Mark your Gig as featured Gig! Mine gig is marked as Bestseller at present!
4. Increase your response time, Yes!! even if you’re replying within 1 hour, not helping… Have Fiverr app installed in your phone, allow notifications so that you won’t miss any message and respond immediately for keeping the buyers engaged. Buyers usually paste the same requirement to multiple sellers at the same time… so first come first serve wins the order…
5. Communication, The major factor which plays most of the role in making good relation with the buyer, listen to them, understand their requirement properly, be polite and accurate with your responses/queries! This helps in huge way which we don’t even realize…
Hope this will help to all sellers on Fiverr… Happy Selling!!