How can I increase the clicks to my gigs?

senkumar

@senkumar The best way to send traffic to your gigs is social media, you can also have a blog where you talk about anything related to your services, you can use medium, your own website , blogspot , and anything that can create a link towards your gigs.
I personally use social media where i educate people about what im doing , and this is a great way for conversion, when you’re sharing don’t share just your gigs and sell them something, give your audience great content , that can teach them and help them with their business and from that when they need your services they won’t hesitate.
Hope this can help you. Good Luck 😊

@senkumar The best way to send traffic to your gigs is social media, you can also have a blog where you talk about anything related to your services, you can use medium, your own website , blogspot , and anything that can create a link towards your gigs.

I personally use social media where i educate people about what im doing , and this is a great way for conversion, when you’re sharing don’t share just your gigs and sell them something, give your audience great content , that can teach them and help them with their business and from that when they need your services they won’t hesitate.

Hope this can help you. Good Luck 😊

thank you for youre detailed input

@masters_duty17

As a ‘professional marketer’ you claim yourself to be, you do unprofessional moves. Suffice to say that your gig alone looks fishy to say the least.

To answer @senkumar question, well… you need to re-do everything about your gig as a whole.

Your profile description - no one really cares if you like to play chess or not. People come here to pay money for your services. 🙂

Your main image is… not really informative nor do I see how it can attract potential customers. 60% of the reason why customers would want to click on your gig, is your image.

Gig’s description and its package description are super short and vague. Gives 0 reason for people to even bother ordering something. So work on that for starters.

@masters_duty17

As a ‘professional marketer’ you claim yourself to be, you do unprofessional moves. Suffice to say that your gig alone looks fishy to say the least.

To answer @senkumar question, well… you need to re-do everything about your gig as a whole.

Your profile description - no one really cares if you like to play chess or not. People come here to pay money for your services. 🙂

Your main image is… not really informative nor do I see how it can attract potential customers. 60% of the reason why customers would want to click on your gig, is your image.

Gig’s description and its package description are super short and vague. Gives 0 reason for people to even bother ordering something. So work on that for starters.

thanks for the detailed breakdown.

I will review my gig and release a new version soon.

You could give another feedback if you got few min. of your valiuable time.

thanks.

@masters_duty17

did i have a good detailed profile

Archived