How can I keep my account stick on Fiverr?

Hi there,

I am new here. I don’t know how to keep my account secure. Is there anyone to help me about that? I need a lot of help. I was created some account in the previous account and all of the Fiverr accounts are getting disabled.

So my question is that, I had $450 active orders to deliver to buyer and why the Fiverr community permanently disabled my profile?

Is there any clues?

I didn’t find yet.

Hope positive answer.

Please start the google reveiws service

You will have been given a reason if Fiverr disabled your account. Suggest you read the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

I did not find yet. How can I violate the terms and service?

There is a huge problem with the seller. When one user ID is getting disabled and it is forever.

There is no one get back his/her disabled ID. Am I right?

I refer to my previous post where you will find the answers to your questions. Will leave this with you.

I always try to maintain terms and conditions.

But every time, the secret team disabled every profile. They have no respect and mankind to the seller. How can we work with this market place?

If all of we are forwarding together, then there might be no problem.

I think, the community should take it under consideration.

Maybe have a look at the gigs you’re offering again - they break Google’s ToS, hence they break Fiverr’s ToS as well.

If we all follow the ToS, there won’t be any problem at all! :slightly_smiling_face:

Paid reviews violate Terms of Service of third party sites, so Fiverr doesn’t allow them, either.

Offer legitimate services, and you’ll be fine.

Almost there, catwriter,

there is a little confusion can you please clear me?

Thanks.

You can’t sell reviews, or you will get banned.

Oh, so this is the reason?
But there is another reason also. If they find a little bit problem then, they take an action to disable the profile forever.

Which I have already observed.

Thanks.

Amazon sued 1,000+ Fiverr sellers because they were selling reviews. It’s not a little problem. You sell Google reviews, and Fiverr doesn’t want Google to sue them.

It’s their platform. If you break the rules, it is their right to disable your account forever. Especially if you keep creating new accounts without permission (have you asked Fiverr for the permission to create a new account?), and/or if you keep selling forbidden services.

Like I said, offer only legitimate services, and you’ll be fine. Or, keep breaking the rules, and you will get banned whenever you create a new account.

Keep Login with your IOS or Android and remember one thing read the terms of service of fiverr :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Weal… Illegal service dosen’t allowe and support in Fiverr. They strictly punished them who break up the ToS and ToC! In this case I would suggest you to read and obey ToS and ToC!
Best of luck