How can I know my Buyer's name

nagakumarir

Here is a fantastic tip to identify a Buyer Request’s name which someone else put up here somewhere. It’s quite spookily effective. It works maybe 7 times out of 10.

What you do is this:
The Buyers Request first line will be something like this: "Hi. (then some sort of image or Logo instead of their name), and then something like “I’m looking for” followed by whatever it is they are looking for.

Carefully highlight the sentence up to the end of “I’m looking for” or whatever the first few words are after their image/Logo. Make Sure you include the image in the highlighting. Now copy and paste into Google. The Buyer’s name will appear where the logo or image was!

Try it! It doesn’t always work but you will find it works 7 times out of 10 approximately…

ukbritishvoice

Here is a fantastic tip to identify a Buyer Request’s name which someone else put up here somewhere. It’s quite spookily effective. It works maybe 7 times out of 10.

What you do is this:

The Buyers Request first line will be something like this: "Hi. (then some sort of image or Logo instead of their name), and then something like “I’m looking for” followed by whatever it is they are looking for.

Carefully highlight the sentence up to the end of “I’m looking for” or whatever the first few words are after their image/Logo. Make Sure you include the image in the highlighting. Now copy and paste into Google. The Buyer’s name will appear where the logo or image was!

Try it! It doesn’t always work but you will find it works 7 times out of 10 approximately…

ukbritishvoice

Or you can use Firefox. Right click on a user profile image that has an actual image (it won’t work for those with just a letter) in the buyer requests page, select “view image info”. Look at the associated text. That’s the user name.

Or you can use Firefox. Right click on a user profile image that has an actual image (it won’t work for those with just a letter) in the buyer requests page, select “view image info”. Look at the associated text. That’s the user name.

or you can simply use mobile app to see the buyers name and respond to it.

Archived