Fiverr Forum

How can I make a video for my Gigs?

Hi everyone,

I am too shy to do my own video for my Gigs. I KNOW that videos are very important on Fiverr and I want to have videos for my Gigs, but I am just too shy!

I have heard you can create a video without having yourself in it. Although this may not be as good, it will better than no video at all right? So, I need help. I have never created any kind of promotional video or anything so I have NO CLUE how to make one for my Gigs!

Can anyone help me out here?

Reply to @prohelper27: I used Windows Movie Maker lol.

Reply to @freestyle25: I don’t like Windows Movies Maker. I tried it, but I found that the quality of videos it produces is not all that great for Fiverr.

I actually create my videos for my Fiverr buyers using Camtasia Studio. It is so powerful :wink:

Bruce

Reply to @freestyle25: I am trying to create one now… not working for me. I have no idea how to use Windows Movie Maker… :’(

Reply to @freestyle25: What did you use to create your video?

It’s ok I am shy too! You can do what I did: design a bunch of slides writing what you want to say, add some work/ signals of credibility, and music. I don’t know if it’s better than putting yourself in front of the camera but it’s by far better than not having a video at all. Seriously! My sales shot up because of the video and I promise yours will too. I suspect it has to do with Fiverr’s ranking algorithm.

That looks great… and I agree. Much better than no video at all. The thing is I have no idea how to make one of those! :frowning:

Reply to @hotwebideas: Thanks for the suggestion Bruce! I still have to make a video for my other gig so I will try it! :slight_smile:

Reply to @freestyle25: No problem. Camtasia costs a lot of money, but the free trial is for 30 days and although I hate having to pay that much money, I fell in love with the free trial and I needed it, but that was 2 years ago and now I am debating on whether I should upgrade.

Either way, download the free trial. I have a Fiverr gig that I do video analysis for websites and I have free Fiverr work samples, so you can see the quality of Camtasia. I created 2 videos on Movie Maker and almost got a bad review from one of my buyers. LOL

Try Sony Vegas :slight_smile:

I am trying to create videos for my gigs. Is there a site I can create royalty free video?

I would also like to know the steps in doing so…any big brothers or sisters?

:-/

guys just use power point thats option Asave the file as window media or mp4. add pre recorded audio and done. option B you can use snagit

Thanks for the advice. I too have the same concern.

i’ve got a bunch of gigs that can help with gig videos, drop on over and i’ll see if i can help you out! - http://fiverr.com/philcampbell

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

The thread is nearly 5 years old! :zombie::zombie:

hahahah :smiley: So sorry i just noticed it now :slight_smile:

Lolllz :rofl: this was very funny.