How can I make a video for my Gigs?

prohelper27

Question

Hi everyone,

I am too shy to do my own video for my Gigs. I KNOW that videos are very important on Fiverr and I want to have videos for my Gigs, but I am just too shy!

I have heard you can create a video without having yourself in it. Although this may not be as good, it will better than no video at all right? So, I need help. I have never created any kind of promotional video or anything so I have NO CLUE how to make one for my Gigs!

Can anyone help me out here?

24 answers to this question

Guest offlinehelpers

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

The thread is nearly 5 years old! :zombie:

Reply to @freestyle25: No problem. Camtasia costs a lot of money, but the free trial is for 30 days and although I hate having to pay that much money, I fell in love with the free trial and I needed it, but that was 2 years ago and now I am debating on whether I should upgrade.

Either way, download the free trial. I have a Fiverr gig that I do video analysis for websites and I have free Fiverr work samples, so you can see the quality of Camtasia. I created 2 videos on Movie Maker and almost got a bad review from one of my buyers. LOL

It’s ok I am shy too! You can do what I did: design a bunch of slides writing what you want to say, add some work/ signals of credibility, and music. I don’t know if it’s better than putting yourself in front of the camera but it’s by far better than not having a video at all. Seriously! My sales shot up because of the video and I promise yours will too. I suspect it has to do with Fiverr’s ranking algorithm.

Archived