How Can I Make My First Ever Sales On Fiverr

miswriter

Welcome to Fiverr!
Your Gigs are looking good. Try reading the Buyers Request section to find buyers looking for sellers in your field of expertise. Send your offer to the requests that fit your skills. Almost we all got our first order fishing there…

Welcome to Fiverr!

Your Gigs are looking good. Try reading the Buyers Request section to find buyers looking for sellers in your field of expertise. Send your offer to the requests that fit your skills. Almost we all got our first order fishing there…

Thanks for the contribution sir/ma, I sent offer to some requests but yield negative result. Nobody was willing to deal with me as there was no a single discussion between the buyers and me. I also tried to post a request twice and were denied by fiverr team.

Thanks for the contribution sir/ma, I sent offer to some requests but yield negative result. Nobody was willing to deal with me as there was no a single discussion between the buyers and me. I also tried to post a request twice and were denied by fiverr team.

You can call me Gab, and yes I’m a girl 🙂

Ok, two things though:

• You can post a request on the Buyers Request section just if you are willing to buy some service.
  • You cannot promote your Gigs in the Buyers Request section.

After saying that, you may try sending a small portfolio with your offers, it helps a lot!

You can call me Gab, and yes I’m a girl 🙂

Ok, two things though:

• You can post a request on the Buyers Request section just if you are willing to buy some service.
  • You cannot promote your Gigs in the Buyers Request section.

After saying that, you may try sending a small portfolio with your offers, it helps a lot!

Okay thanks, but how can I go about portfolio? Please help me…

Okay thanks, but how can I go about portfolio? Please help me…

There are thousands of article writers on 5r, therefore, the competition is hard.

I’ve hired a few myself, but I admit those were (I know how much everyone hates this) people that posted, contributed on the forum.

I chose them because, by what they wrote on the forum, I was able to assess their writing skills. I can see they are intelligent, well versed, professional, exceptional writing skills.

I’m not going to go through thousands of gig or try BR with disappointing results when I can find them right here.

I like new, refreshing contributors. I hate those, “thank you, nice tip” crowd.

I’m not saying being part of forum will get you orders. I’m just saying staying active, by participating in a meaningful way, on several social media platforms could help.

You may want to make yourself stand out by putting up a unique gig page picture, coming up with an attention grabber opening line.

I hired a proofreader because she made a funny joke for her opening line. I loved it. I still use her. She’s fantastic.

If you want to succeed, all you have to do is to offer an excellent service and strive to make your customers 100% satisfied with your work. You may not receive orders in first few days, but later, you will receive some orders. Make sure to create as many gig as possible with some variations depending on your expertise and needs of your target market. You can also join the Fiverr Forum and promote your gig in the New Gigs section. Sending offers for Buyer Requests is also a good move to get some orders. One of the most important things is to keep in touch because if you get an ordered cancelled in first few weeks (or if you receive some negative feedback), it has a significant impact on your ratings.

Good luck!

Hello and Welcome to the Club !

First of all please do know there is nothing like overnight success you really need to work hard and you really need to invest on your skills before creating any gig and when you are good at something bring it on to the table with some amazing innovative approach and price. Your gigs should clearly represents the service you are offering and it shouldn’t be confusing, they should be precise and to the point. Try to gain the confidence of the buyer in buyer requests by offering him something unique and dropping a question related to their request, they will surely come inbox to answer that if your question is relevant to their request. Never ever use copy paste description, Your proposal should reflect their demand. Best of Luck !

Hello and Welcome to the Club !

First of all please do know there is nothing like overnight success you really need to work hard and you really need to invest on your skills before creating any gig and when you are good at something bring it on to the table with some amazing innovative approach and price. Your gigs should clearly represents the service you are offering and it shouldn’t be confusing, they should be precise and to the point. Try to gain the confidence of the buyer in buyer requests by offering him something unique and dropping a question related to their request, they will surely come inbox to answer that if your question is relevant to their request. Never ever use copy paste description, Your proposal should reflect their demand. Best of Luck !

Thanks a lot for this, I gathered some important things from your contribution which I will like to point out.

1. I’ve already worked hard and did my research about fiverr community even, before I joined. I am very certain of my writing skills, I knew it could lead me to success and satisfy any buyer that may come my way.

2. I quote from your opinion “Your gigs should clearly represents the service you are offering and it shouldn’t be confusing, they should be precise and to the point”. Can you please check my gig and profile, to see if there is area that needs to be corrected?

3. Try to gain the confidence of the buyer in buyer requests by offering him something unique and dropping a question related to their request, they will surely come inbox to answer that if your question is relevant to their request.

I LOVE THIS
  4. Never ever use copy paste description, Your proposal should reflect their demand.

I CAN NEVER DO THIS

Thanks once more, please try to visit my gig and inbox me for your correction(s), tips or suggession(s).

Thanks a lot for this, I gathered some important things from your contribution which I will like to point out.

1. I’ve already worked hard and did my research about fiverr community even, before I joined. I am very certain of my writing skills, I knew it could lead me to success and satisfy any buyer that may come my way.

2. I quote from your opinion “Your gigs should clearly represents the service you are offering and it shouldn’t be confusing, they should be precise and to the point”. Can you please check my gig and profile, to see if there is area that needs to be corrected?

3. Try to gain the confidence of the buyer in buyer requests by offering him something unique and dropping a question related to their request, they will surely come inbox to answer that if your question is relevant to their request.

I LOVE THIS
  4. Never ever use copy paste description, Your proposal should reflect their demand.

I CAN NEVER DO THIS

Thanks once more, please try to visit my gig and inbox me for your correction(s), tips or suggession(s).

Sure let’s talk 🙂

Archived