Fiverr Community Forum

How Can I Make my GIG More PROFESSIONAL.?

:wave: Hello :wave:

I am new in Fiver, I already create six GIG. I try to make my GIG as gorgeous as I can.
But I am still confused about my GIG. Here is the link of my profile
https://www.fiverr.com/nayan_das?up_rollout=true
:point_right: :point_right: Please give me some tips about my GIG :point_left: :point_left:

I am a website developer. But there are lots of other developers who are doing well.
:point_right: :point_right: How can I compete with them.? Is it possible to compete with them.? :point_left: :point_left:

As a new seller, I donโ€™t get enough buyer requests. Buyer requests are really limited :sleeping:
Also, I am confused about write a buyer request :face_with_monocle:
:point_right: :point_right: How can I right buyer request properly.? :point_left: :point_left:

Can anyone help me to demonstrate all of this issue.?

:heart: :heart: Thank you so much for reading all of my problems :heart: :heart:

Have A Nice Day

3 Likes

You have got an order in queue though. But those are really nice thumbnails!

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

I just deliver an order but one order is not enough that I am doing everything wellโ€ฆ!
Who can I SURVIVE โ€ฆ? That is the real issueโ€ฆ!

1 Like

Yeah but you joined in March, its been a month, apparently it takes some time to get settled properly and land your first sale. Considering you have joined last month, a sale already is pretty impressive!

1 Like

O reallyโ€ฆ? Thank you again :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

How can I improve GIG impression.?

2 Likes

Bit-ly and other shortened URLs are not permitted. Please edit your post with the proper Fiverr URL.

That said, I really like your gig images. Very nice.
However, you should reconsider the โ€˜money-back guarantyโ€™ meniton. Please see (DES) point 1:

2 Likes