How Can I Make my GIG More PROFESSIONAL.?

nayan_das

👋

I am new in Fiver, I already create six GIG. I try to make my GIG as gorgeous as I can.
But I am still confused about my GIG. Here is the link of my profile
https://www.fiverr.com/nayan_das?up_rollout=true
👉

I am a website developer. But there are lots of other developers who are doing well.
👉

As a new seller, I don’t get enough buyer requests. Buyer requests are really limited 😴
Also, I am confused about write a buyer request 🧐
👉

Can anyone help me to demonstrate all of this issue.?

❤️

Have A Nice Day

You have got an order in queue though. But those are really nice thumbnails!

Thank you for your reply.

I just deliver an order but one order is not enough that I am doing everything well…!

Who can I SURVIVE …? That is the real issue…!

Thank you for your reply.

I just deliver an order but one order is not enough that I am doing everything well…!

Who can I SURVIVE …? That is the real issue…!

Yeah but you joined in March, its been a month, apparently it takes some time to get settled properly and land your first sale. Considering you have joined last month, a sale already is pretty impressive!

Yeah but you joined in March, its been a month, apparently it takes some time to get settled properly and land your first sale. Considering you have joined last month, a sale already is pretty impressive!

O really…? Thank you again ❤️

How can I improve GIG impression.?

Bit-ly and other shortened URLs are not permitted. Please edit your post with the proper Fiverr URL.

That said, I really like your gig images. Very nice.
However, you should reconsider the ‘money-back guaranty’ meniton. Please see (DES) point 1:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Archived