Fiverr Community Forum

How can I make the best gig for UI/UX design?

How can I make the best gig for UI/UX design ?

Fiverr is a marketplace with a lot of potential buyers. But on the other side, there are many sellers as your competitor on Fiverr, especially if you are a UI/UX designer. So to help you stand out from the rest and increase your probability of getting a new sale, you need to make sure you make the best gig for UI/UX design.

And as a Longtime UI/UX designer In Fiverr, here are some of the tips that I learned from my experience that will help you stand out from the rest.

1. The first thing you need to think about as a UI/UX designer is your gig title. Making the title as simple as possible should be your goal. This will make sure buyers searching for UI designers on Fiverr can look at your title and immediately understand the service you are offering.

2. Also make sure to include good keywords on your Gig title. This makes sure your gigs rank high on the search and people will get a chance to work with you as well.

3. Pricing is one of the main keys that you should not ignore at any point in your Fiverr career. If you are trying to make the best gig for UI/UX design, you need to make sure you set your price accordingly. As you new seller, you need to work for a lower rate to generate more sales, and you can increase the price of your gig as you move up the ladder of the Fiverr ranking system.

4. The previous tips can be followed by anyone regardless of what kind of gig you are trying to make. But as A UI/UX designer, you must have a great portfolio to attract potential clients. Try to add some of the best works on your portfolio so they buyers looking at your gig will know what kind of quality they are promised to get by your service.

Follow these tips to make the best gig for UI/UX design. And best of Luck on your Fiverr journey.

Thank you!
Bashar Bhuiyan.

1 Like