How can I offer free commercial rights on voiceover?

scripttospeaker

Hello,
I assume that when commercial rights are offered as an extra, the buyer gets a document stating that they have commercial rights for this order. (Firstly, is that a correct assumption?)

If I wanted to offer the commercial rights for free for a time, how would I do that? When offering them as an extra, there’s no way to make the fee $0. Is there a way to do that for free that’s official/legal? Is there a way to download the document from Fiverr and send it to the buyer?

Thanks for your time!

For Voice Over Gigs, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is paying a one time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots). If you intend to use the Voice Over to promote a product and/or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) through Gig Extra. If you intend to use the Voice Over in radio, television and internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) through Gig Extra. For further information on the type of buy-outs, please read below … etc.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Maybe a voice over seller can help you further.

Archived