Fiverr Forum

How can I open a buyer account on Fiverr?

Please, Anybody can tell me details process?

Once you have an account, you can be both a buyer and a seller. :wink: Do not make a second account. Doing so is against Fiverr TOS and you could lose both accounts! :scream:

Hi,

You don’t need to. Just use your own account as a buyer. If open a new one, you’ll risk getting banned.

Edit: vickie was faster than me answering and now I don’t know how to withdraw this comment :persevere:

you are free to use your seller account for buying …no need to create new account.
thanks

In addition to what @vickiespencer advised if you check the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page you will find the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Can I contact any buyer?

Why you would want to contact buyer if you want to be buyer?

no need work need contact a buyer but how can i do contact with him?

I don’t understand at all.

Do you need some work done so you need contact seller for that?
or… You want contact buyers so they order from you? If so, that is against the tos

I can’t tell you clearly that’s for sorry
I only know a buyer name . he /she don’t knock me
but i need contact with him.
when i search my seller account I see he is online but i can’t contact him
how can i do contact him?

Can you tell me how do it possible?

It is not possible to contact other buyers without them contacting you first.

It doesn’t matter even if you know the buyer’s name… it is not possible.

No - it’s not possible.

Fiverr TOS:

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

If he/she messaged you then that conversation should be in with your old messages in the Inbox.

No I already tell he/she don’t knock me
I need contact with the buyer
How can I do it now?

Did your buyer placed an order?

Why do you need contact with the buyer? It is the buyer that is suppose to contact the seller. Fiverr makes it so we cannot contact buyers because then the buyers would have many sellers messaging them looking for work!

The only way you’d be unable to contact a buyer is if they haven’t contacted you on your current account.

If they contacted you on a previous account, you can’t and shouldn’t contact them from this account.

Once you create an account without creating a gig then it’s a buyer account, but once you create a gig the it becomes a seller account, but note you can buy with both account.