How can I overcome this issue?

Hi everyone, I am a new seller on fiverr and I’m not comfortable having my picture on fiverr… My questions are :
1.Can i use any other photo asides my real photo as my profile photo?
2.can I use other photos asides my photo on my gigs?
3.what software or apps can be used to design such photos?
4.what applications can I use to make video gigs?
Note :Am into writing niche and your response will be highly appreciated.

Hi there! I am a new seller as well, so it may not be so “wise” coming from myself rather than other more experienced folk…but I found myself in the same position. I did decide to use a personal photo of my own dog, but considered even doing something related to nature or another animal. I think that if you provide quality work, not having a photo of you physically will not hinder your performance. I see many pictures of people themselves on their profile, but I see even more totally random icons from people who seem to be successful!! If you were wanting something a little more personable and wanted to support the community you could potentially find someone on Fiverr to commission a digitally drawn version of yourself for your profile, to still give a more personable feel but protect your privacy! At the end of the day having any profile picture is better than having none because it still shows an aspect of who you are! Hope this helps! I am also in the Writing Niche 😉

Hi there! I am a new seller as well, so it may not be so “wise” coming from myself rather than other more experienced folk…but I found myself in the same position. I did decide to use a personal photo of my own dog, but considered even doing something related to nature or another animal. I think that if you provide quality work, not having a photo of you physically will not hinder your performance. I see many pictures of people themselves on their profile, but I see even more totally random icons from people who seem to be successful!! If you were wanting something a little more personable and wanted to support the community you could potentially find someone on Fiverr to commission a digitally drawn version of yourself for your profile, to still give a more personable feel but protect your privacy! At the end of the day having any profile picture is better than having none because it still shows an aspect of who you are! Hope this helps! I am also in the Writing Niche 😉

Wow Thanks For your response… I highly appreciate your response. Since you are in the writing niche, can we link up? I have some questions to ask.

Here’s my perspective as a Seller and Buyer.

If I want to be perceived as being a legitimate, business professional, I should have a headshot in my profile photo.

When I look to hire people, I will pass on those who have photos of their pets as their profile photo.

However, if you have a professional looking business logo as your profile photo, I will see that as a sign of professionalism.

No profile photo at all (grey shadow) looks scammy.

Just my two cents.

EDIT: As a former newspaper owner/publisher, headshots are the name of the game that get you noticed.

Here’s my perspective as a Seller and Buyer.

If I want to be perceived as being a legitimate, business professional, I should have a headshot in my profile photo.

When I look to hire people, I will pass on those who have photos of their pets as their profile photo.

However, if you have a professional looking business logo as your profile photo, I will see that as a sign of professionalism.

No profile photo at all (grey shadow) looks scammy.

Just my two cents.

EDIT: As a former newspaper owner/publisher, headshots are the name of the game that get you noticed.

Wow Okay Thanks … Could you suggest softwares or applications that can be used to design attractive logos for gigs?

Wow Thanks For your response… I highly appreciate your response. Since you are in the writing niche, can we link up? I have some questions to ask.

Sure! Not sure how, I think we can PM on this forum! Watch a few videos and then try Canva to create a logo, if that’s what you’re leaning towards! I use Canva daily and could assist here as well. Best regards!

Wow Okay Thanks … Could you suggest softwares or applications that can be used to design attractive logos for gigs?

You can use Canva, it’s really helpful and will help you to create a professional logo or Gig! In my Opinion, your real photo is not everything. A good logo talks and shows that you’re reliable and Professional in your career! Keep in mind that the only thing you need is to be Creative, That’s enough. 🙂

Sure! Not sure how, I think we can PM on this forum! Watch a few videos and then try Canva to create a logo, if that’s what you’re leaning towards! I use Canva daily and could assist here as well. Best regards!

I’d be open to give you my business email!

Sharing off Fiverr contact is not allowed. Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account.

I’d be open to give you my business email!

Sharing off Fiverr contact is not allowed. Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account.

a violation can risk your account.

YIKES! Edited my post…apologies 🤕

We are lucky to have someone like @lloydsolutions to keep us from making BIG mistakes. She is a fountain of knowledge!

Hi everyone, I am a new seller on fiverr and I’m not comfortable having my picture on fiverr… My questions are :

1.Can i use any other photo asides my real photo as my profile photo?

2.can I use other photos asides my photo on my gigs?

3.what software or apps can be used to design such photos?

4.what applications can I use to make video gigs?

Note :Am into writing niche and your response will be highly appreciated.

Can i use any other photo asides my real photo as my profile photo?

Your profile image should be unique and real. We recommend uploading a picture of yourself to add that personal touch to your profile. You can also upload an image that reflects the type of services you offer.

Note:

Do not use images from the web.

Do not use images that you don’t have the copyrights for.

Do not include “Fiverr” badges in your profile image.

Avoid using a lot of text in your profile image.

you can do best design with photoshop.

there is many software , you can search in youtube or i suggest adobe premiere pro or slider video.

good Luck.

Please can you send me a pm? because I don’t know how to send pm 's on this forum.

You can use Canva, it’s really helpful and will help you to create a professional logo or Gig! In my Opinion, your real photo is not everything. A good logo talks and shows that you’re reliable and Professional in your career! Keep in mind that the only thing you need is to be Creative, That’s enough. 🙂

Thanks for your response…

Your profile image should be unique and real. We recommend uploading a picture of yourself to add that personal touch to your profile. You can also upload an image that reflects the type of services you offer.

Note:

there is many software , you can search in youtube or i suggest adobe premiere pro or slider video.

good Luck.

Thanks for your response…I’m grateful.

Note:

good Luck.

Is a video for my gigs also necessary?

Archived