How can i promote my gig and get order?

hridoy152

Guest sara19841

You have to network with potential buyers. I’m afraid I have no idea where you’d find people interested in hiring a virtual assistant. Maybe on LinkedIn? Maybe on the home business forums?

You’ll need to do some market research.

You have to network with potential buyers. I’m afraid I have no idea where you’d find people interested in hiring a virtual assistant. Maybe on LinkedIn? Maybe on the home business forums?

You’ll need to do some market research.

Can you please tell me sharing on facebook, twitter is a good idea or not. Seems like my marketing is not working I am graphic designer. I am thinking of paid marketing on facebook about my fiverr profile. Does it helps or not.

Thanks

Guest sara19841

Can you please tell me sharing on facebook, twitter is a good idea or not. Seems like my marketing is not working I am graphic designer. I am thinking of paid marketing on facebook about my fiverr profile. Does it helps or not.

Thanks

It’s worth promoting yourself on Facebook and Twitter only if you can reach potential buyers. Blasting your ad out into cyberspace without targeting the right people will probably be fruitless.

I’ve never tried paid advertising, so I can’t comment on its effectiveness. I believe a few forum members use it, however.

Guest neromare

you simply cant… cos fiverr is now HELL OVER-POPULATED!

Same goes for YouTube and Instagram, but people are still getting exposure. New channels everyday in YouTube, same as here. How do you explain that?

Same goes for YouTube and Instagram, but people are still getting exposure. New channels everyday in YouTube, same as here. How do you explain that?

youtube is becoming a burden on the head of earners/creators now! now because of over population on youtube , youtube cant handle their features and everything and gone mad. they have set new rules and regulations for creators to start earning and millions are leaving youtube now just because they cant earn a single penny on YT! YT is making the lives of their creators disturbed!

first of all when youtube was new you can monitise videos and earn even with a single video and now some time ago youtube introduced a rule to complete 10k views and now after some months some new set of rules, which include 1k subs and 4k hours of video watched time.

get your facts straight …nero!

Guest neromare

youtube is becoming a burden on the head of earners/creators now! now because of over population on youtube , youtube cant handle their features and everything and gone mad. they have set new rules and regulations for creators to start earning and millions are leaving youtube now just because they cant earn a single penny on YT! YT is making the lives of their creators disturbed!

first of all when youtube was new you can monitise videos and earn even with a single video and now some time ago youtube introduced a rule to complete 10k views and now after some months some new set of rules, which include 1k subs and 4k hours of video watched time.

get your facts straight …nero!

I can’t agree with you on everything. YouTube was full with fake likes, fake subscribers, fake views, and these nonsense channels were all monetized. I personally don’t want to see useless content and I don’t want my ads to get placed on these fake channels with useless content.

Now YouTube launched a new campaign and they will correct all these problems for us, the viewers, and creators. 😉

I can’t agree with you on everything. YouTube was full with fake likes, fake subscribers, fake views, and these nonsense channels were all monetized. I personally don’t want to see useless content and I don’t want my ads to get placed on these fake channels with useless content.

Now YouTube launched a new campaign and they will correct all these problems for us, the viewers, and creators. 😉

viewers? you think viewers got problems from fake likes and fake subs? non sense!

there still exist fake subs … and who is stopping them from generating fake subs? the new rule that needs 1k subs can still be completed by fake subs, and 4000 hours watch time can still be completed on fake views … its not about fake thing… its about bothering others with your famous s***

Guest neromare

viewers? you think viewers got problems from fake likes and fake subs? non sense!

there still exist fake subs … and who is stopping them from generating fake subs? the new rule that needs 1k subs can still be completed by fake subs, and 4000 hours watch time can still be completed on fake views … its not about fake thing… its about bothering others with your famous s***

YouTube has a superbly engineered AI and their sophisticated algorithm is doing its job. I can assure you fake likes will result in an account suspension indefinitely. Yes, you can get away for some time, but eventually will get what’s coming to you. Fake subs get removed and the channel will get down in the positions.

If you paid for ads and let’s say you are offering shaving products or some sort of electronics, do you want your ads to be placed on a channel in a country where nobody shaves for example? Or a channel with artificial inflated views, means nobody really will have genuine interest in your products.

This has to stop.

It’s worth promoting yourself on Facebook and Twitter only if you can reach potential buyers. Blasting your ad out into cyberspace without targeting the right people will probably be fruitless.

I’ve never tried paid advertising, so I can’t comment on its effectiveness. I believe a few forum members use it, however.

Thank you for your time

• 8 months later...

Archived