How can I promote my GIG, Like increasing clicks or views

hobibor2186

how to send buyer request?

in app you can go on your account and there you’ll see the buyer requests option so you can check anytime and when you see the request then send your proposal to them…!

And In Pc you can go in profile and there you can see the MORE option so click it and you’ll see buyer requests option.

in app you can go on your account and there you’ll see the buyer requests option so you can check anytime and when you see the request then send your proposal to them…!

And In Pc you can go in profile and there you can see the MORE option so click it and you’ll see buyer requests option.

yeeh.

i just checked,but it is empty.when the buyer requst comes?

make at least 3 or more gigs about your services…

and look I’m here since last 1 month and Before 10 days i was not able to see the request too. then i create my gigs more.

I only have 2 gigs created for my service could that be the reason?

iam a new fiverr member. then i created only 1 gig.

if any chance to get order?

look if you have 3 or more gigs then you’ll find buyer requests soon… otherwise if you have only one gig so when buyer send their request about your category and that time you will not online so you’ll not found request later… that is why 3 or more gigs are good chances to get buyer requests.

look if you have 3 or more gigs then you’ll find buyer requests soon… otherwise if you have only one gig so when buyer send their request about your category and that time you will not online so you’ll not found request later… that is why 3 or more gigs are good chances to get buyer requests.

ok.done

how many years are you in fiverr?

I only have 2 gigs created for my service could that be the reason?

no i have only 3 gigs right now… it’s not problem but the buyers are mostly from UK, USA, CANADA so time difference is the big matter… so you have to stay online according to their office time…!

but it is not necessary that every buyer post their requests In office time…!

stay online on forum and App and check again and again.

Do u know the time when buyers are likely to send request?

See the time difference between your home country and theses countries. and then see when their office time [9 am ~5 pm, 11 am~ 6 pm] so what is the time in your country.

NOTE ~ stay online and check again and again all day it’s not Necessary that every buyer post their requests In office time.

Please check my profile,

Click here: https://www.fiverr.com/hobibor2186?up_rollout=true

I don’t understand why New Sellers only care about clicks and views.

Yes they can show the attraction you get from others, but other than that i guarantees nothing.

If you join Fiverr and just see at the clicks and views individually then you are wrong.

Study the forums, watch videos and perfect you GIG and your job, add perfected keywords and try to set yourself on the top of the searches.

Do not share Your gigs in social media.

It will only work if you have a following which actually watches you as an entertaining person and not a close friend or relative.

The only time I’d say it would be okay to advertise would be when someone needs your job done, without you asking/ begging them first.

Read,read,read and perfect your job,

-Have a good day

Archived