How can I promote my gig on social media?

shuvechcha

sharing continually and without reasons can be considered spam. you need to have followers, people interested in your skills, services and abilities. I’ve got as example a musician page on Facebook with about 15000 followers. It’s clear they want to be updated about my services. So if I update a GIG, as example, can be a good reason to send a notice to my followers. While sending here and there messages just to advertise you is considered spam. So always think carefully before posting something

I’m new to Fiverr too. To promote your gigs on different social media platforms, you need different strategies. Each platform is different, so are their rules. Most platforms consider continuous posting as spam, & you may get blocked for this. Quora only allows you to post once in 24 hrs. And this is totally, different for Twitter, Instagram or FB.

So, you need to first, know your social media platform better. Learn about it, try it & then do the promotion 👍

sharing continually and without reasons can be considered spam. you need to have followers, people interested in your skills, services and abilities. I’ve got as example a musician page on Facebook with about 15000 followers. It’s clear they want to be updated about my services. So if I update a GIG, as example, can be a good reason to send a notice to my followers. While sending here and there messages just to advertise you is considered spam. So always think carefully before posting something

Thank you so much for your valuable reply. I have now clear many things.

Archived