How can i promote myself as a beginner on Fiverr?

rabailmangi

Good day @rabailmangi, I hope to find you in a good mood. Glad you took your first step towards your blooming career :rofl:

Welcome to the biggest family ever!!:rofl:

Okay, I checked your Gigs, what I noticed was you added 2, 3 and 4 revisions on your ‘‘Compare Packages’’ but in your long description you’ve typed ‘‘Unlimited Revisions’’. Get rid of it as you don’t want to confuse your clients. Also, Unlimited Revisions means your clients can and will take advantage of your so-called Unlimited Revisions. Eventually, your client has made you work so hard that she/he then can start his own business selling your precious Logo’s, think about it. :thinking:

Also, Super Fast Delivery is a bad Idea, except if your superwoman :rofl:, nah just kidding, mind my jokes :rofl: You don’t know what your clients refer as ‘‘Super Fast Delivery’’. Some clients will take it seriously and maybe wants you to create a logo within 5 minutes, can you deliver that professionally?? Nope, I don’t think so.

Try to use space between your formats and shown as AI, EPS, AIT, it gives it a more professional and clear view on what you’re offering, Also, type a small description about your expertise and why your customers should choose you from your competition. After all, you have 1200 words count to put in good use.

I hope this helps, any further questions please feel free to ask, if not, I wish you all the best

Kindly Humberto

tenor.gif.8364fd8182ea1fb5a17863fa20c298a7.gif

Good day @rabailmangi, I hope to find you in a good mood. Glad you took your first step towards your blooming career :rofl:

Okay, I checked your Gigs, what I noticed was you added 2, 3 and 4 revisions on your ‘‘Compare Packages’’ but in your long description you’ve typed ‘‘Unlimited Revisions’’. Get rid of it as you don’t want to confuse your clients. Also, Unlimited Revisions means your clients can and will take advantage of your so-called Unlimited Revisions. Eventually, your client has made you work so hard that she/he then can start his own business selling your precious Logo’s, think about it. :thinking:

Also, Super Fast Delivery is a bad Idea, except if your superwoman :rofl:, nah just kidding, mind my jokes :rofl: You don’t know what your clients refer as ‘‘Super Fast Delivery’’. Some clients will take it seriously and maybe wants you to create a logo within 5 minutes, can you deliver that professionally?? Nope, I don’t think so.

Try to use space between your formats and shown as AI, EPS, AIT, it gives it a more professional and clear view on what you’re offering, Also, type a small description about your expertise and why your customers should choose you from your competition. After all, you have 1200 words count to put in good use.

I hope this helps, any further questions please feel free to ask, if not, I wish you all the best

Kindly Humberto

🙂

Kindly Humberto

tenor

@hum_on_the_go

Totally agree with you, and one more thing try to add more logo samples to the portfolio it will help you for the main you can use one logo and for the 2 3 images you can put 4 logo on each with proper sizing and details so it will look professional and then use pdf upload to upload a logo that you created with branding and a video will also help you alot in this matter,

i think it will help you,

Thanks & welcome

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. 😉

Here are some tips I recommend:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…
So I recently had a problem with something to resolve which I stumbled on to the forum. I saw that there’s alot of people who still aren’t clear on how they can start out as a seller on Fiverr. So here are my two cents on the matter, thing’s I’ve learned throughout my 6 years of freelancing experience. [update]: If you’re not completely new to this and just want to upgrade your gig styles, here are some best practices that I wrote about that have helped me and others over the years. Link Lets…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Hello everyone,

I’m also a new seller here in Fiverr, for me i start by contacting people in social media (Facebook, instagram, Youtube, Twitter…) i help them if they need any help or advice concerning Email Marketing and bulk mailing, and in the same time i promote my GIGs, i manage to get my first sell like that and my customer is happy with my service 😃

it take time but it will pay at the end, also if you are not sure about anything or you didn’t find an answer don’t hesitate to contact the support team, and they will guide you.

good luck 😃

Archived