How can I rank my content writing gig on fiverr?

sananajeeb597

Mastering English would be a good start.

Why are you selling content writing if you can’t even write a sentence correctly?

Why are you selling content writing if you can’t even write a sentence correctly?

Human, this point was already touched on the other OP’s topic - the one that was closed. Remember the “queen”? 😉

Can’t recall exactly, but I think you got flagged on that topic.

Human, this point was already touched on the other OP’s topic - the one that was closed. Remember the “queen”? 😉

Can’t recall exactly, but I think you got flagged on that topic.

I doubt this op saw that.

Correction: I don’t recall it being her topic. Thanks.

Haha indeed.

Ah well. At least others will see it, at least for a bit, and maybe learn that selling things you aren’t proficient in is unethical and ineffective.

Haha indeed.

Ah well. At least others will see it, at least for a bit, and maybe learn that selling things you aren’t proficient in is unethical and ineffective.

Hahaha I owe you so many likes that tomorrow, when I get my bag full again, you alone will empty it. 😂

❤️

Haha indeed.

Hahaha I owe you so many likes that tomorrow, when I get my bag full again, you alone will empty it. 😂

❤️

Thank you! It will be like getting candy on Halloween!

Mod Hat On: Many comments in this thread are very rude and disrespectful towards the OP who asked for help. In my opinion, the behaviour displayed is bordering on bullying - as such, I am closing this now.

A reminder of the forum rules to be respectful towards ALL forum members.

Archived