How Can I Rank My Fiverr Gig? Help me please

wp_developer07

Hi there!
I hope all of you are safe. I think deeply the Fiverr forum is the best place where many helpful people are always trying to help others to give very effective suggestions. Could anyone help me to give suggestions, How can I rank my Fiverr gig? I will be really grateful to you. I am a WordPress Developer. Though I am a new seller in Fiverr, I am working with WordPress for five years. Here is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/e8VxxD
I am waiting for a reply from anyone.
Regards
Mohiuddin

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

Is your target audience in quora? How were you going to “share” them there”. 
mid you mean spamming your gig links in quora comments then that’s not marketing. 
mis you target audience that is willing to buy your gig visits quora at all? Or will you be posting among the same sellers that are looking for a job? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, raj_proservice said:

Yes You can Share

As has already been mentioned, no, you cannot. Posting your links on Quora is spam, and will likely be deleted. You may even be banned from Quora for doing so. Please take some time to learn and research how to market effectively. There are plenty of marketing sites that will help you in your research.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/8/2021 at 8:19 AM, wp_developer07 said:

Can I share my gigs link to pinterest, instagram, quora.

To Pinterest and Instagram, yes. On Quora it would be spam; they're sick and tired of desperate Fiverr sellers spamming Quora with their gig links, so, if I remember correctly, all Fiverr links are forbidden on Quora.

On 7/8/2021 at 8:19 AM, wp_developer07 said:

If I can but how?

On Pinterest, you need to create a pin, and on Instragram, create a post about your gig link.

If, by any chance, you don't know how to do either. it's time to learn how Pinterest and Instagram work.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

• 2 years later...