How can i Rank my gig in search results?

miriam12345

Your gig will rank higher in the search results according to how successful you are with your service, and how good you are at delivering what a client requests. Positive reviews usually raise a gig in the search results. Earn positive reviews.

I saw some of them are level 1 seller & their gig is on first page. how this is possible

You are not receiving Orders because your gig is not performing well comparing other gigs, Sometimes people sell so fast and they sell real high value custom gigs that can boost their rankings to go up for continuous big sales and pending orders and time of delivery is important factor to consider.
Gigs go up and down daily but great performing gigs are most of the time are UP and has higher chances to get featured on fiverr, Work more on your gig make it close to perfect,Send 10 request daily,Use marketing tactics to your offer so it would be hard to ignore,Stand out a bit,When buyer orders something make sure not to add extras but instead ask them to place another order, Can make a seperate gig for vector files if you are a designer that would be helpful collecting more n more reviews and rankings.

Don’t worry about the search result. For beginners it never goes well (my personal opinion). Keep sending offers to buyer requests and get orders. I got onto Level-2 two weeks ago and made 65 sales. In my case, I made my 62 sales out of 65 by custom offers. Good Luck.

I am trying but never get any result 😦

so tell me the hidden process how can i expect more sell

so tell me the hidden process how can i expect more sell

There is no “hidden process” will instantly bring you more sales. If you want to succeed, the only way for that to happen is if you choose to work hard, make your gigs captivating, and market and promote them to your target customers on a daily basis.

Nothing else will make you successful.

I a Level 2 seller but my gig is not showing in search engine

Fiverr does not guarantee that a seller’s gigs will appear anywhere in the search results. It is, therefore, unwise to expect that all of your sales will come from the search system.

What are you doing to promote your gigs and drive your own traffic/sales?

Fiverr does not guarantee that a seller’s gigs will appear anywhere in the search results. It is, therefore, unwise to expect that all of your sales will come from the search system.

What are you doing to promote your gigs and drive your own traffic/sales?

Thanks for your response.

Actually I am only using Buyer Request section & luckly sometimes get orders.

beside that I share my gig to social Media but getting nothing.

Are you reaching out to your target customers, or just plastering your links where anyone MIGHT see them? The first option is more productive than the last.

Archived