How can I rank my gig on the 1st page?

jibon_seo

Focus on doing good work and getting more orders, and you’ll rank higher because of that!

If you’re hoping to rank on the first page to attract buyers immediately without any effort…sorry to burst your bubble, but that’s probably not going to happen.

Hi Somaginer,

thanks for your valuable comment.

How can i get many Gig impression ??

thanks for your valuable comment. How can i get many Gig impression ??

When anyone open the particular page of your gig … then all the gigs on that page will receive one impression including your one… that is how it will work.

There for you should provide correct Key Tag for the gig to be benefited from search result.

Other than the impressions, Clicks & Views you can increase by marketing your Gig

About the Reviews … its depends on the quality of the service you have provided and your customer satisfaction.

Hi Somaginer,

thanks for your valuable comment.

How can i get many Gig impression ??

Same as I already told you. Focus on doing your work well and getting good reviews–in other words, the foundations.

Impressions won’t do anything to get you more customers. You have to work for customers, and they’ll end up working for you.

As irshan_cool said, if you learn to market your gig then you’ll also have a higher likelihood of getting more impressions. You’ll have to figure that out on your own, though!

Archived