How can i rank my gig to first page?

anuoluwap49

How can i rank my gig to first page? 😃

Every body wants to see their Gigs First page in search result and also beginning of search result for better selling.

So First you need to understand that it is competitive.

Each page contains 48 Gigs.

If you want to include first page, then any one must go out first page. Simply understand that nobody want to give up first page already who staying there.

Who and How can come to first page?

Anyone can come to first page, but it is automated process by Fiverr algorithm. Sellers and buyers can not control this.

This algorithm works on many factors. All factors are unknown.

If you can meet the most important factors which already done by others people, then fiverr algorithm will take your gig beginning of search result. See below.

1. GIG performance : If your gig performance be better than other sellers who is in first page then you will come to first page. Performance will be depends on both number of orders and order value ($ amount ) last month of before evaluation. During next evaluation, your GIG rank will be increase.

How can you get more sells for better performance ? : Search and contact with your targeted customers (if you have) those who need your service and get orders from them.

2. Excellent work for good rating with customer satisfaction.

3. 100% Response rate and on-time delivery.

4. 100% order competition during this process. Order cancellation is very very harmful for GIG rank.

By doing this process you can come towards beginning of search result (First) very quickly.

Every body wants to see their Gigs First page in search result and also beginning of search result for better selling.

If you want to include first page, then any one must go out first page. Simply understand that nobody want to give up first page already who staying there.

Anyone can come to first page, but it is automated process by Fiverr algorithm. Sellers and buyers can not control this.

If you can meet the most important factors which already done by others people, then fiverr algorithm will take your gig beginning of search result. See below.

1. GIG performance : If your gig performance be better than other sellers who is in first page then you will come to first page. Performance will be depends on both number of orders and order value ($ amount ) last month of before evaluation. During next evaluation, your GIG rank will be increase.

How can you get more sells for better performance ? : Search and contact with your targeted customers (if you have) those who need your service and get orders from them.

4. 100% order competition during this process. Order cancellation is very very harmful for GIG rank.

By doing this process you can come towards beginning of search result (First) very quickly.

Search and contact with your targeted customers

Search and contact with your targeted customers 😑

• 7 months later...

Search and contact with your targeted customers (if you have) those who need your service and get orders from them.

Can you plz elaborate a bit more about this. Thanks

Archived