How can i rank new gig?

monjurgph

Well if you’re asking how the Fiverr search algorithm works, I don’t think anyone’s telling 😉

I do remember seeing a podcast though done by Fiverr where they talk about what makes the algorithm work.

I believe the following all contribute

1. Proper use of Keywords in the Title, Description, FAQ, Tags, and also in the reviews

2. High Quality Images

3. Video embed on your gig page

4. Reviews

5. Seller Metrics (response time, response rate, rating, etc)

6. Conversion Rate

etc.

etc.

Of course this is no way confirmed by any means and is purely my speculation.

But by focusing on making sure that you are presenting yourself and your gigs in the best way possible is a great start!

-Justin

Well if you’re asking how the Fiverr search algorithm works, I don’t think anyone’s telling 😉

I do remember seeing a podcast though done by Fiverr where they talk about what makes the algorithm work.

1. Proper use of Keywords in the Title, Description, FAQ, Tags, and also in the reviews

2. High Quality Images

4. Reviews

6. Conversion Rate

etc.

etc.

But by focusing on making sure that you are presenting yourself and your gigs in the best way possible is a great start!

-Justin

sir thank you so much for your sageust guidelines. I hope i will remember it . thank you again

• 1 year later...

2. High Quality Images

4. Reviews

6. Conversion Rate

etc.

etc.

-Justin

Nice Suggestion for all new sellers, Thanks!

Archived