How can I rank up my gig on first page?

creativevision9

Hello friends,

Good morning and hope you are fine. I lost my ranked gig and after 14 days no result so far we complete 4/5 orders after the gig lost the rank but still, my gig is not rand. It’s disseapear from the search even I looked up 14/15 page but I couldn’t find my gig. I don’t know what happened actually and how the Fiverr algorithm works. I send a message to Fiverr customer support. And they replay this answer. Those are their answer

“”“While I understand your concern, this is simply how it works. One day you might be on top, the next not. The marketplace is dynamic and ever-changing, the algorithm takes a lot into consideration. Just to be clear, while I wish I could give your Gig a “good” ranking, this is not something that can manually be done.
All I can suggest you do to help your Gigs placement is:
Advertise outside of Fiverr, on places such as Linkedin, Facebook groups for job hunting, Instagram, Twitter, and even Reddit. Putting yourself out there will drive impressions and clicks to your Gig page”""

I tried everywhere what instruction they give us but still no result. So I want to give up on this gig

AND I WANT TO MAKE A NEW GIG AND WANT TO RANK ON THE FIRST PAGE. SO WHICH STEPS I SHOULD FOLLOW FOR THAT
PLEASE PROVIDE ME YOUR VALUABLE TIPS
THANKS

Customer support replied to you perfectly.

You’re a level two, I don’t quite share your pain about rank. You should have a “seen it all” experience, which would have explained to you how the algorithm work.

previously the same thing happen to me after 2/3 days my gig were came back I mean the first page.

But now after 14 days passed no result so far that’s why I want to create a new gig…

Archived