How can I rank up my Gig?

richard500

Hi richard500,

Ranking up your gig after reviews and delivering some top-notch highly rated work is afar from the initial stage, when you have to make a gig, Its totally new on the platform. Question arises,

How to attract buyer before thinking about ranking up the gig, This is something you got to grab first i.e. Gig Impressions & views for initial buyers attraction.

In order to attract buyers to a brand new gig,

• you have to make compelling Title.

• Then selecting corresponding metadata of the gig’s niche,

• Then Using whole three packages in Pricing section

• and then putting 120 worded Description, Which should be very clear & Comprehensive, It shouldn’t be less clear, It should be explanatory and in it, ``tell buyer why you are fit choice for them? Why You?, What will be your task-list, What benefits buyer would grab after hiring you? Why this service is important for their business? etc, If you have got experience, tell them in nutshell and use whole damn space of 120 words.

• After that, put FAQ’s as much as you can, this would clarify to buyers that seller knows his/her work very well. Do not left any random confusion behind.

• After FAQ’s put requirements as much as you think, you would be needed.

• Last but not the least, Put best gig image, This is most important, Gig image pixel should be 682Wide and 459Height, not less not more. Gig image should be high quality, clear and catchy. Do not put any image from google, Make it, design it by yourself. It gotta be Unique and eye-catching.

These are some steps, which new buyers have to implement on a new gig making process, to attract buyers when he/she have no reviews.

Hope it would be helping.

regards
m

Simple: Deliver great work, on time, that earns positive reviews.

There are no ways to cheat the system and be instantly seen at the top of the listings. You are going to have to earn your success.

But nobody wants to trust the new seller that’s the problem.I’m really very frustrated!

Hi richard500,

Ranking up your gig after reviews and delivering some top-notch highly rated work is afar from the initial stage, when you have to make a gig, Its totally new on the platform. Question arises,

How to attract buyer before thinking about ranking up the gig, This is something you got to grab first i.e. Gig Impressions & views for initial buyers attraction.

• and then putting 120 worded Description, Which should be very clear & Comprehensive, It shouldn’t be less clear, It should be explanatory and in it, ``tell buyer why you are fit choice for them? Why You?, What will be your task-list, What benefits buyer would grab after hiring you? Why this service is important for their business? etc, If you have got experience, tell them in nutshell and use whole damn space of 120 words.

• After that, put FAQ’s as much as you can, this would clarify to buyers that seller knows his/her work very well. Do not left any random confusion behind.

• Last but not the least, Put best gig image, This is most important, Gig image pixel should be 682Wide and 459Height, not less not more. Gig image should be high quality, clear and catchy. Do not put any image from google, Make it, design it by yourself. It gotta be Unique and eye-catching.

These are some steps, which new buyers have to implement on a new gig making process, to attract buyers when he/she have no reviews.

regards

m

Your comments will benefit many people! Thanks

But nobody wants to trust the new seller that’s the problem.I’m really very frustrated!

But nobody wants to trust the new seller that’s the problem

Not nobody, just few. And I’m really grateful to those few who do trust promising new sellers.

No matter whether you are new or experienced. Hard work pays off eventually.

Don’t play “senpai notice me” card. Just go out of your way and pitch your services to those who really need them.

Hi richard500,

regards

m

Thanks for this post. I hope it’ll be help me most.

Simple: Deliver great work, on time, that earns positive reviews.

There are no ways to cheat the system and be instantly seen at the top of the listings. You are going to have to earn your success.

Yes you are right sir . Please sir one time check out my gig

Hi,

There are many ways to rank your gig. Like doing social media marketing and fiverr is mostly like quora marketing as far as i know.

To get started you can see this post below. Here you will find many resources to get started

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Good luck. Happy Freelancing. 🙂

Hi richard500,

regards

m

yes, you absolutely right.

it will help new seller like me

Hi,

There are many ways to rank your gig. Like doing social media marketing and fiverr is mostly like quora marketing as far as i know.

To get started you can see this post below. Here you will find many resources to get started

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Good luck. Happy Freelancing. 🙂

Definitely, you are right but I don’t have any proper idea how to marketing at Quora? Thanks for good response.

Definitely, you are right but I don’t have any proper idea how to marketing at Quora? Thanks for good response.

Thank you. I think there is a PDF in fiverr i saw some days ago. don’t remember, if you try you will find it.

Best of luck.

Then you’re going to have to find ways to convince buyers to trust you. Being a successful seller is YOUR responsibility. Trust is the most important element of what we do here are sellers. If you can’t build trust in your services, then why are you trying to work as a freelancer?

Yes you are right sir . Please sir one time check out my gig

Please sir one time check out my gig

I will do no such thing, because this forum topic is not a place for you to demand assistance. And me taking a random look at your gig will NOT instantly make you successful. Please take the time to research and learn how to become a great seller. If you have questions, ask them in the right place. Your success is your responsibility. Do what you need to in order to build you business. Begging for eyeballs on your gig here on the forum is not the way to do that.

Then you’re going to have to find ways to convince buyers to trust you. Being a successful seller is YOUR responsibility. Trust is the most important element of what we do here are sellers. If you can’t build trust in your services, then why are you trying to work as a freelancer?

It may be that I want to earn faith by working with people rather than talking!

• 1 year later...

Hi richard500,

regards

m

Thank you so much for your kind information !!

Archived