How can I reach more buyers?

bloggersjoy

Hello Everyone,

I have registered on fiverr nearly 12 days and I am providing blog posting services but still got just 2 orders of $5 each and my amount is $8 that is awaiting clearance. My question is this amount is not sufficient for healthy living. What is the best way to reach out maximum buyers? Can I post the same gig again or delete the previous gig and then repost? Please share your ideas and knowledge.

Thank You

Hi, you don’t have to worry… things are always slow at first.

Try sharing your gigs on other websites like Tumblr and Wordpress. Also, think about creating new similar but more specific gigs. Ex. “I will write your medical blog post for 5$”.This will make you look more professional in my opinion.

Also, add a video. You don’t have to appear in it. it was be screen recording of a blog post being typed, or a slide show showcasing some of your work and what you are willing to do. Don’t forget to say it is exclusively on fiverr.

You can find many many other threads giving tips for newbies like you and I. Check them out 😉

Hope this helped and best of luckkk 😃

Hi, you don’t have to worry… things are always slow at first.

Try sharing your gigs on other websites like Tumblr and Wordpress. Also, think about creating new similar but more specific gigs. Ex. “I will write your medical blog post for 5$”.This will make you look more professional in my opinion.

Also, add a video. You don’t have to appear in it. it was be screen recording of a blog post being typed, or a slide show showcasing some of your work and what you are willing to do. Don’t forget to say it is exclusively on fiverr.

You can find many many other threads giving tips for newbies like you and I. Check them out 😉

Hope this helped and best of luckkk 😃

Archived