Fiverr Community Forum

How can i receive more buyer request?

How can I receive more and more buyer requests? Should I increase my gig?
I have only 2 gigs now!!

9 Likes

maybe it depends on fiverr level system

5 Likes

Maybe :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It does. Sellers that do not have a seller level do not receive many buyer requests to respond to. This is intentional, and purposeful. Once a new seller is promoted to a Level 1 seller, he/she will likely see plenty of buyer requests that he/she can respond to.

3 Likes

be online all the time and Keep your ranking high will be helpful i think

1 Like

Yes you should try to get all 7 gigs live and optimize them. Buyer requests never worked for me. Fiverr is a gig / service based platform. So buyer come to sellers looking for service instead of freelancers bidding on project. Think of this way , fiverr bring buyer traffic to sellers and charges 20% fee. As simple as that.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think it depends upon fiver level or something. As i am also new and gets buyer request sometimes.

2 Likes

It depends on your talent , so you can offer more services. As a no level user you can create upto 7 gigs.

2 Likes

You really need to check the video here :point_down:

3 Likes

I am online for a long time, and I also refresh the tab after five minutes continuously. I think my gig is also very good quality. But the result is 0!! :sweat_smile:

by creating more gigs you can receive more buyer request

you just have to share and advertise your gig .when so many people clicks on your gig. your gig gets a consideration.which lead to a increase in your ranking and also lot of work

I didn’t find any buyer request in my gigs. I am requesting 5 buyers but no responds yet.

1 Like

Useful idea Thanks brooo

1 Like

Hi dear,I mean,there is no specific time for buyer request,So if u are in online for more time,there is higher possibility of getting more buyer request…Thanks

1 Like

There are specific time when buyer request shows.

2 Likes

I know this thing dear.
But my question is, before 1 year i had some gigs on Logo. In that time i got 400+ buyer request at a time. But now a days i get just 20/10/6.

I never received buyer requests till I earned level 1. So yeah. You need to be a level 1 seller or higher so you can have a lot of buyer requests.

1 Like

Thanks… :money_mouth_face: