How can i receive more buyer request?

tanvirislam3113

maybe it depends on fiverr level system

maybe it depends on fiverr level system

It does. Sellers that do not have a seller level do not receive many buyer requests to respond to. This is intentional, and purposeful. Once a new seller is promoted to a Level 1 seller, he/she will likely see plenty of buyer requests that he/she can respond to.

Yes you should try to get all 7 gigs live and optimize them. Buyer requests never worked for me. Fiverr is a gig / service based platform. So buyer come to sellers looking for service instead of freelancers bidding on project. Think of this way , fiverr bring buyer traffic to sellers and charges 20% fee. As simple as that.

Yes you should try to get all 7 gigs live and optimize them. Buyer requests never worked for me. Fiverr is a gig / service based platform. So buyer come to sellers looking for service instead of freelancers bidding on project. Think of this way , fiverr bring buyer traffic to sellers and charges 20% fee. As simple as that.

Thanks a lot 😍

be online all the time and Keep your ranking high will be helpful i think

be online all the time

You really need to check the video here 👇

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

I am online for a long time, and I also refresh the tab after five minutes continuously. I think my gig is also very good quality. But the result is 0!! 😅

you just have to share and advertise your gig .when so many people clicks on your gig. your gig gets a consideration.which lead to a increase in your ranking and also lot of work

be online all the time

You really need to check the video here 👇

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Hi dear,I mean,there is no specific time for buyer request,So if u are in online for more time,there is higher possibility of getting more buyer request…Thanks

Archived