How can i recover my fiverr account?

dilowar13

Hello there, i started work on fiverr about 1 month ago. and i follow their all rules as well. In the last 15 days i got two order. and fiverr send me a notification to verify my identify. i also submit my passport to verify my account on fiverr. But within 1 minute fiverr disabled my account. They send my account temporary disabled. Then i send them a message by email but they are not give me a solution. so i want to know why they disabled my account and how can i recover my account?

Thanks all

You should’ve gotten an explanation and a few emails about it.

Since it is a temporary account suspension, it will be recovered after the specified time. Check all Fiverr emails, including “spam” folder, there should be some Fiverr emails there, too.

I’ve seen some posts about sellers being suspended for the past few days, so it could be an error/issue at the moment.

You should’ve gotten an explanation and a few emails about it.

Since it is a temporary account suspension, it will be recovered after the specified time. Check all Fiverr emails, including “spam” folder, there should be some Fiverr emails there, too.

I’ve seen some posts about sellers being suspended for the past few days, so it could be an error/issue at the moment.

Here is the email from fiverr http://prntscr.com/uj0wdc

Archived