How Can I Report CS?

jake_hopkins

I have just had a horrific experience with Customer Support, and I am thoroughly disgusted by their behaviour. It feels like they were making fun of me, and they really aren’t supporting me as a user. Therefore, I would like to report this situation and take it higher. Does anyone know how I can do this?

I am aware of the survey that can be completed, but I want to speak to someone about this not just leave them a rating.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you share screengrabs of the messages you feel were crossing a line?

Get some perspective on the exchange?

After you can make sure that their behavior was in fact out of line, you can ask to escalate.

But first you need to be absolutely sure you want to go through with this, and that you are 100% in the right.

Can you share screengrabs of the messages you feel were crossing a line?

Get some perspective on the exchange?

After you can make sure that their behavior was in fact out of line, you can ask to escalate.

But first you need to be absolutely sure you want to go through with this, and that you are 100% in the right.

Here you go. If you want to see more, I can give you them.

image.thumb.png.a8b3cc89a249e6252c319ac967d4187a.png
image937×870 48 KB

Sure, I’ll copy and past it so it will be easier.

Also, just a fair warning: one of your gigs is violating Fiverr’s ToS.

You know which one I am talking about. Let’s not get off track here.

I’m just saying, if CS is on your case, you are just begging for trouble right now.

I’m just saying, if CS is on your case, you are just begging for trouble right now.

one of your gigs is violating Fiverr’s ToS.

What? Which one? And how? I genuinely don’t know anything about this.

one of your gigs is violating Fiverr’s ToS.

What? Which one? And how? I genuinely don’t know anything about this.

You are not allowed to offer anything for free.

there’s a gig of yours claiming you will work for free just for this week.

there’s a gig of yours claiming you will work for free just for this week.

Where does it say that in TOS? I’ll change it anyway, but I’m not aware of any TOS stopping that.

Where does it say that in TOS? I’ll change it anyway, but I’m not aware of any TOS stopping that.

“Gigs on Fiverr may be offered at a base starting price of $5.”

“Some Gigs are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the Seller.”

Another way to make sure, is to try and create a package with a value of $0 as a starting price.

I love the exclamation mark after kind regards. It is rare to see such passive-aggressiveness presented so boldly.

I’m guessing he means the $5 gig where you offer your services for free.

To be honest, it doesn’t sound like you have much chance of getting this resolved. Sorry, but you are at the mercy of CS here, whom it appears have decided that they don’t like you very much.

“Gigs on Fiverr may be offered at a base starting price of $5.”

“Some Gigs are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the Seller.”

Another way to make sure, is to try and create a package with a value of $0 as a starting price.

But the gig was offered at $5, but it was offering a separate service via Fiverr, and it was only a watermarked sample, which they could then pay to get the untagged version. But anyway, thanks for the heads up.

But the gig was offered at $5, but it was offering a separate service via Fiverr, and it was only a watermarked sample, which they could then pay to get the untagged version. But anyway, thanks for the heads up.

Look, I am not here judging you or anything.

I am trying to help.

Seems like you are in hot water with CS.

I’m just saying, don’t give them more ammunition.

Now about your delivery, may I see it?

Anyway, here’s the entire conversation. I’ve took out their names and avatars for obvious reasons.

jake_hopkins

Hey,
An order has been recently cancelled by CS and I would like to know why. I made my delivery and the buyer said they were happy with it. However, they then used a revision and asked for another piece of music (violating TOS), so I said I would not do this for them. Then, my order was cancelled by your team. Can you explain this please?

CS Name

Hello there,

I can see how this could be confusing, so let me explain this to you.

Revisions can be used to improve the work. You can offer them on your gig to help your buyer get exactly what they want. I suggest reading up on them. In the meantime, focus on improving the quality of your work so that your buyers are happy with it.

Kind regards

Name | Fiverr Customer Support
Please review our Fiverr Online Safety Tips.
Try FREE Time Tracking and Task Management from AND CO.
newlogo.png.865b463618ea2a4289445d52fcaaf8f8.png

jake_hopkins

Customer Support,

I don’t think you understand. I know what revisions are and how to use them, I just don’t understand why the order got cancelled when the buyer tried to exploit the use of revisions.

CS Name

Hi again,

You need to understand that he didn’t like your work, so we can’t change his mind. There’s nothing we can do.

Have a lovely day!

jake_hopkins

But the buyer said the work was fine until I wouldn’t do more through a revision.

CS Name

Hi again,

It doesn’t matter how you feel, or that you don’t like it.

The buyer, me, and the rest of my team are all against you and we all agree that you provided just too poor quality and the fact that you are still arguing is preposterous- just try and remember:

There’s a lot more people against you here, and at some point you’re going to have to suck it up and deal with it.

Best regards!

jake_hopkins

I don’t think you quite understand. I delivered the work, the buyer was happy with it. They then tried to get more work, which I turned down as it was against TOS, and then all of a sudden they don’t like the work, and now it’s been cancelled. Why was this order cancelled?

CS Name

Right, you need to be patient.

We’re trying to help you, but you need to help us.

If everyone one here disagrees with you, what does that honestly show?

It doesn’t really matter that the buyer used to like it, as people can have a change of heart. That being said, it’s time you realised that you are in the wrong.

Have a wonderful day.

I haven’t responded since, because I feel like there’s no point. I couldn’t attached the file to here as its a wave, so I’ve just uploaded it to google drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JrUkDxlwnM1eOHGOemU1GygVqTypiRr8

Anyway, here’s the entire conversation. I’ve took out their names and avatars for obvious reasons.

jake_hopkins

Hey,

An order has been recently cancelled by CS and I would like to know why. I made my delivery and the buyer said they were happy with it. However, they then used a revision and asked for another piece of music (violating TOS), so I said I would not do this for them. Then, my order was cancelled by your team. Can you explain this please?

CS Name

Hello there,

Revisions can be used to improve the work. You can offer them on your gig to help your buyer get exactly what they want. I suggest reading up on them. In the meantime, focus on improving the quality of your work so that your buyers are happy with it.

Kind regards

Fiverr Customer Support

jake_hopkins

Customer Support,

I don’t think you understand. I know what revisions are and how to use them, I just don’t understand why the order got cancelled when the buyer tried to exploit the use of revisions.

CS Name

Hi again,

You need to understand that he didn’t like your work, so we can’t change his mind. There’s nothing we can do.

Have a lovely day!

Fiverr Customer Support

jake_hopkins

But the buyer said the work was fine until I wouldn’t do more through a revision.

CS Name

Hi again,

The buyer, me, and the rest of my team are all against you and we all agree that you provided just too poor quality and the fact that you are still arguing is preposterous- just try and remember:

There’s a lot more people against you here, and at some point you’re going to have to suck it up and deal with it.

Best regards!

Fiverr Customer Support

jake_hopkins

I don’t think you quite understand. I delivered the work, the buyer was happy with it. They then tried to get more work, which I turned down as it was against TOS, and then all of a sudden they don’t like the work, and now it’s been cancelled. Why was this order cancelled?

CS Name

It doesn’t really matter that the buyer used to like it, as people can have a change of heart. That being said, it’s time you realised that you are in the wrong.

Have a wonderful day.

Fiverr Customer Support

I haven’t responded since, because I feel like there’s no point. I couldn’t attached the file to here as its a wave, so I’ve just uploaded it to google drive.

That link is asking for my email before it will show it to me. Is there some other way to do this, to see it?

You need permission

Want in? Ask for access, or switch to an account with permission.

jake_hopkins

Hey,

CS Name

Hello there,

Kind regards

Fiverr Customer Support

jake_hopkins

Customer Support,

CS Name

Hi again,

Have a lovely day!

Fiverr Customer Support

jake_hopkins

CS Name

Hi again,

Best regards!

Fiverr Customer Support

jake_hopkins

CS Name

Have a wonderful day.

Fiverr Customer Support

Jesus, that is preposterous. People can have a change of heart? It says in the TOS that quality of delivery is NOT grounds for cancelation. It’s a moot point. CS is WAY out of line here. Whomever you were in contact with should be fired. Totally unacceptable. Escalate this. Get in touch with the CEO on Twitter. Stuff like this can’t stand, it hurts the platform tremendously.

jake_hopkins

Hey,

CS Name

Hello there,

Kind regards

Fiverr Customer Support

jake_hopkins

Customer Support,

CS Name

Hi again,

Have a lovely day!

Fiverr Customer Support

jake_hopkins

CS Name

Hi again,

Best regards!

Fiverr Customer Support

jake_hopkins

CS Name

Have a wonderful day.

Fiverr Customer Support

Have a wonderful day.

To be honest, this sounds like something a stroppy teenager would say while on work experience arranged through some kind of probation service.

Sorry you had to deal with this.

Have a wonderful day.

To be honest, this sounds like something a stroppy teenager would say while on work experience arranged through some kind of probation service.

Sorry you had to deal with this.

“we’re trying to help you”

Yeah, right. I’m seething and this doesn’t even affect me (directly). Confirms what I’ve thought about CS for a LONG time. They used to be useless, now apparently they are worse than useless.

Archived