How can I restart sales

light8048

My Fiverr age is 3+ Y and after starting level evaluation system I got 0 level from Level-2 for 3 months. After that, I regain my Level-2 back but I am now not getting a single buyer message even in a week.
I had re-setup my gigs and updated title, description, tags but no luck.

Any idea from anyone about how can I restart my sales? I am a wordpress expert

Thanks

My Fiverr age is 3+ Y and after starting level evaluation system I got 0 level from Level-2 for 3 months. After that, I regain my Level-2 back but I am now not getting a single buyer message even in a week.

I had re-setup my gigs and updated title, description, tags but no luck.

Any idea from anyone about how can I restart my sales? I am a wordpress expert

Thanks

I regain my Level-2 back but I am now not getting a single buyer message even in a week.

Why are you waiting for people to find you? Go find your customers, and convince them to hire you. Success does not happen to those who sit back and wait. It happens to the determined businessmen (and women) who take action, take risks, and strive passionately to earn it.

I regain my Level-2 back but I am now not getting a single buyer message even in a week.

Why are you waiting for people to find you? Go find your customers, and convince them to hire you. Success does not happen to those who sit back and wait. It happens to the determined businessmen (and women) who take action, take risks, and strive passionately to earn it.

I am really motivated by the lines you wrote, thanks a lot. Do you have any ideas of how I can reach my target audience? Please don’t mind for my question, I am really now in learning mode and looking for some ideas.

Thank you so much

I am really motivated by the lines you wrote, thanks a lot. Do you have any ideas of how I can reach my target audience? Please don’t mind for my question, I am really now in learning mode and looking for some ideas.

Thank you so much

I am really motivated by the lines you wrote, thanks a lot.

I’m glad I could help. 🙂

Do you have any ideas of how I can reach my target audience?

Unfortunately, I cannot answer this question specifically. Only you can do so. Figure out who your target customers are, study their needs, research to determine where they are located, and then go to those places and creatively convince them to hire you.

Your customers are your own. Your market is your own. I do not know who those people are, nor is it is my responsibility to do so. You’re going to have to do the research to determine where and how you market your services. You can do this, or you can hire someone else to help you.

Archived