How can i save my account?

heidisam

I have been working on fiverr for quite some time now, been doing well getting my orders, delivering in time and getting great reviews. I started an internship lately in my feld of work and i quite frankly been messsing up, my reviews are in trouble, my cancelation rate, answering rate etc…

I am trying to pick my account back up, my question to you is:
Is there anyone who went through this before? i would like to know if my account can be saved or have i been classified as a bad seller? I feel like i am not getting as many views, messages, and eventually orders eventhough i created new gigs and tried switching it up.

@fast_editing i think i explained it wrong, i am actually done with the internship and would like to pick my account back up, not trying to stop my gigs

Best Advice : you can start promoting your gig on Social media and other platforms also learn to Fiverr Elevate and many post in this forum!!

Personally, i would like to suggest - Find job in real market - That’s good for your future career. At Fiverr- One day you’ll get order and 2 day, you’ll not get any order!!- that’s the truth!!

Best Advice : you can start promoting your gig on Social media and other platforms also learn to Fiverr Elevate and many post in this forum!!

Personally, i would like to suggest - Find job in real market - That’s good for your future career. At Fiverr- One day you’ll get order and 2 day, you’ll not get any order!!- that’s the truth!!

@fast_editing Thank you, i will try with social media and the forum.

As for a job in the market, i am still a student with 2 semesters to go into my bachelors, just had this internship in the summer as a requiremnt for my degree actually. That is why i am working freelance right now 🙂

Ok, as much as I could understand, you are trying to pick your account up again and maintain it like a regular seller. That’s great.

You know the ways, promote your gigs on social media and try your best to get orders. Send buyer requests by offering a bit more, not tooooo much, maintain the price and choose a point why they should choose you over others in your niche.

For more, check the post.

Hi there, There are a lot of amazing services in Fiverr, many of them are very cheap, and I see that a lot of honest and resourceful freelancers who can’t sell their services to many customers. I want give them some helpful advice here: 1. Price isn’t very important Many people think that if they sell their services cheap, they will get enough customers. It isn’t true. High quality consumers don’t focus on price, they want high quality products or services. You shouldn’t compete on price. For…

Ok, as much as I could understand, you are trying to pick your account up again and maintain it like a regular seller. That’s great.

You know the ways, promote your gigs on social media and try your best to get orders. Send buyer requests by offering a bit more, not tooooo much, maintain the price and choose a point why they should choose you over others in your niche.

For more, check the post.

Hi there, There are a lot of amazing services in Fiverr, many of them are very cheap, and I see that a lot of honest and resourceful freelancers who can’t sell their services to many customers. I want give them some helpful advice here: 1. Price isn’t very important Many people think that if they sell their services cheap, they will get enough customers. It isn’t true. High quality consumers don’t focus on price, they want high quality products or services. You shouldn’t compete on price. For…

Thanks for the link, i am reading through right now

@fast_editing Thank you, i will try with social media and the forum.

As for a job in the market, i am still a student with 2 semesters to go into my bachelors, just had this internship in the summer as a requiremnt for my degree actually. That is why i am working freelance right now 🙂

i am still a student with 2 semesters to go into my bachelors, just had this internship in the summer as a requiremnt for my degree actually. That is why i am working freelance right now

That’s good. Best is Learn through Fiverr Elevate https://elevate.fiverr.com and https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Events/podcast

Also you’re invited in my studio for job!

i am still a student with 2 semesters to go into my bachelors, just had this internship in the summer as a requiremnt for my degree actually. That is why i am working freelance right now

That’s good. Best is Learn through Fiverr Elevate https://elevate.fiverr.com and https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Events/podcast

Also you’re invited in my studio for job!

@fast_editing Thank you for the links, i was not aware of these 2 tools.

You are very kind, what kind of work do you do?

i think this is a good idea but fiverr for those who haven’t any job in real market

Archived