How can I send Buyer request?

online_jahid

As a seller (who is looking for a job), it is not allowed to send buyer requests (BRs).

You are only allowed to send offers in response to already existing BRs that you can see.

You can do that by clicking on “Selling” on the top right-hand side of the homepage and then clicking “Buyer Requests” on the drop-down menu which shows up.

If you are unable to see any BRs, you should probably go through this forum post:

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

If you want to know how to write an effective BR offer, you can have a look at this forum post:

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

No one can give you an example BR offer as it should be BR specific. The only thing we can do is give you an idea on what makes a good BR (which the above post does) and you will have to create your own versions of that.

Good luck! 🍀

As a seller (who is looking for a job), it is not allowed to send buyer requests (BRs).

You are only allowed to send offers in response to already existing BRs that you can see.

You can do that by clicking on “Selling” on the top right-hand side of the homepage and then clicking “Buyer Requests” on the drop-down menu which shows up.

If you are unable to see any BRs, you should probably go through this forum post:

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

If you want to know how to write an effective BR offer, you can have a look at this forum post:

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

No one can give you an example BR offer as it should be BR specific. The only thing we can do is give you an idea on what makes a good BR (which the above post does) and you will have to create your own versions of that.

Good luck! 🍀

hanshuber16 Thank you so much

Archived