How can i send the sample to buyer after sending buyer request? im new

hasnatfahim01

Your Question is that how to send buyer request when buyer will be buyer offer? Answer- At first go to “Buyer request” then "send offer"option click -all option fillup and “send offer” click. thanks.

no actually i wanted to say. in many request buyers want sample and give sample pic.if i make a sample over it…how can i show it to him??/

no actually i wanted to say. in many request buyers want sample and give sample pic.if i make a sample over it…how can i show it to him??/

make a sample over it…how can i show it to him??/

That’s not how fiverr works. They can ask for samples as much as they want but Fiverr doesn’t work that way. All orders, samples etc are made only after they place an order.

make a sample over it…how can i show it to him??/

That’s not how fiverr works. They can ask for samples as much as they want but Fiverr doesn’t work that way. All orders, samples etc are made only after they place an order.

Eureka! I thought maybe there is an option for level 1 and 2 sellers.Thank you so much.😊

yes.thanks for your visit .what should i do now…our country time is GMT+6 when should i stay online ?

You only made to gigs and that’s not enough make all 7 gigs. Canva designing,Photoshop,Illustrator every thing these are most re searchable categories.And As for Timing I am from Pakistan so Pakistani timing is different from other countries. As or you ,you are one hour earlier from me.Night time is the best time and search on google they will let you know.I just simply search and I send requests according to this.

Hi,

I have the same question. When I send an offer from my phone I find no option to attach the documents.😦

It’s not an option. Unfortunately buyers don’t seem to be aware of this. You must receive a message from the buyer in order to send them samples. I typically mention in my offer that I would be happy to send a sample but that they MUST message me as it’s not possible through the offer form.

I hope this helps!

It’s not an option. Unfortunately buyers don’t seem to be aware of this. You must receive a message from the buyer in order to send them samples. I typically mention in my offer that I would be happy to send a sample but that they MUST message me as it’s not possible through the offer form.

I hope this helps!

Hi,

Thank you so much. ❤️

Yes, I understand. I am trying to improve my offers.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived