How can i show buyer request in and which time?

methen

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

Don’t rely on Buyer Requests.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

Don’t rely on Buyer Requests.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

THANK YOU SO MUCH. i WILL TRY MY BEST TO FOLLOW THEM

I use a free online tool to do this and it takes me less than 30 seconds.

Despite this reality, there are literally thousands of background removal gigs on Fiverr.

So why would someone buy this? You must research and consider the “why” before you create a gig. Think about problems your clients have and make sure they aren’t already being solved. This one is.

You need to back up your claims and tackle buyer objections. You can’t just say something and expect people to believe you.

For example, you say: “10 images background remove professionally.” What makes you a professional? How does your process ensure a superior product? Why should someone pay for a professional to do something that a piece of software will do for free?

You need to back up your claims and tackle buyer objections. You can’t just say something and expect people to believe you.

For example, you say: “10 images background remove professionally.” What makes you a professional? How does your process ensure a superior product? Why should someone pay for a professional to do something that a piece of software will do for free?

Well said. People buy when they see the value and how to apply it to their specific situation. Sales don’t happen if you expect a buyer to figure all that out.

If software can do these easy jobs for free than look at where click-n-go software fails and offer to do those jobs.

The images you show look fine, but they are simple jobs. So why not show complex situations where you manage complex foreground/background tasks with great results - the ones the free apps fail on.
🙂

If software can do these easy jobs for free than look at where click-n-go software fails and offer to do those jobs.

The images you show look fine, but they are simple jobs. So why not show complex situations where you manage complex foreground/background tasks with great results - the ones the free apps fail on.

🙂

Good advice. Sellers need a value proposition and before they can have one, they need to research the shortcomings of other options.

Archived