How can I solve Negative feedback?

tamanna14111986

Buyer changes his description several times and he was confused about his order . He misguides me. He changes his text, color and design several times . But as a new seller I deliver him all the modification. Finally he give me 3.3 star rating and for this I can not send any buyer request . How can I do?

Why do you want to change someone’s honest reviews ? Its his call…
Buyer can review as they want and as per their experience…

If it works how you want, every one will only keep positive reviews and remove all negative or even below 5 stars…! So leave it behind and move one for many more 5s !

Why do you want to change someone’s honest reviews ? Its his call…

Buyer can review as they want and as per their experience…

If it works how you want, every one will only keep positive reviews and remove all negative or even below 5 stars…! So leave it behind and move one for many more 5s !

I appreciate you . but it was not my problem . Buyer was confused what he wants. He changes his description, theme ,text and color several times . Finally I told him to give me actual description then he response something negative . After that I send him more modifications . But bad luck . I do not want 5 star review from him but I want to know how to send buyer request which is blocked for negative rating . Thanks.

I appreciate you . but it was not my problem . Buyer was confused what he wants. He changes his description, theme ,text and color several times . Finally I told him to give me actual description then he response something negative . After that I send him more modifications . But bad luck . I do not want 5 star review from him but I want to know how to send buyer request which is blocked for negative rating . Thanks.

I understand ! Reviews is buyer’s privilege and they can use it as they want !

About blocked buyer request, I don’t know if fiverr blocks seller from sending request after getting 3 start !

• 2 weeks later...

I understand ! Reviews is buyer’s privilege and they can use it as they want !

About blocked buyer request, I don’t know if fiverr blocks seller from sending request after getting 3 start !

I get 3 orders and my review is now 4.7 star . I want everyone’s blessing . Thanks to all for your valuable comments.

• 1 month later...

We cannot change the buyer review. Just do some more jobs and get good reviews so it will overcome gradually.
Even if you deliver good job , sometimes buyers will not be satisfied and they rate low.
always be specific about the offer you make. Try to understand the buyers need before starting the job.
It is better to add in your gig description to have a chatabout the job before placing the order so you can avoid jobs which you are not confident about with a discussion with the buyer before places the job.

Archived