How can i start my discussion with buyer

elias_dawa

When they contact you, just discuss every part of your work, ask, what exactly the buyer needs, how many days can you have for this work. Of course, reply to the message as soon, as possible. And when everything is clear, when you decided what price is ok and how many days is ok, send him a custom offer or an offer from your gigs. Or he can just buy one of your gigs

how can i talk directly to buyers? is there anyway to send them messages? i am here from 15days but have not received any order although i have receive very impressive response but did not get any order please help me out …
is there any way that we will help each other for getting order done. ???

how can i talk directly to buyers? is there anyway to send them messages? i am here from 15days but have not received any order although i have receive very impressive response but did not get any order please help me out …

how can i talk directly to buyers?

Only if they message you first, otherwise it’s spam.

i am here from 15days but have not received any order

15 days is nothing - many people wait for the first order for 1-2 months. Be patient. Work on your gigs, work on key words and improve your skills. But don’t try to contact people directly and offer services - you can be blocked for spam

Archived