How can I still see the pages-views and the conversion rate of my gigs?

jenny_31

Hey blaisefaint, thank you for your help! I knew about this option, but I was interested in the ‘Analytics page’, which was modified days ago, and where there were displayed the exact number of page views (which is different of the gig performance page), the number of page likes and the most important, the conversion rate, which for me was pretty helpful. As the page is now modified, I cannot see anymore all these details, but the ‘Gig performance page’ remain an option. Thank you!

Hey blaisefaint, thank you for your help! I knew about this option, but I was interested in the ‘Analytics page’, which was modified days ago, and where there were displayed the exact number of page views (which is different of the gig performance page), the number of page likes and the most important, the conversion rate, which for me was pretty helpful. As the page is now modified, I cannot see anymore all these details, but the ‘Gig performance page’ remain an option. Thank you!

You can still see the old one, it’s just not linked anymore.

Go to your new analytics page, replace the seller_analytics_dashboard in the URL with sales_dashboard and Bob’s your uncle!

Dear Jenny:

If you had specified that you wanted to know where to find it on the Analytics page, I might have told you that it is no longer on the Analytics page.

But you actually asked different questions, as indicated by the title of this thread:
"How can I still see the pages-views and the conversion rate of my gigs?"
and as shown in the text of the Original Post (OP):

As the ‘analytics page’ has changed, I’m still interested to see my page views and conversion of my gigs, but I can’t figure out how and where. Is there any suggestion on how to find out this option?

I elected to tell you how to find the pages-views and the conversion rate of your gigs.

I regret that I failed to answer the question you didn’t ask to your satisfaction.

I’m getting older and my reading what is not there comprehension seems to be fading.

My apologies,
Blaise

You can still see the old one, it’s just not linked anymore.

Go to your new analytics page, replace the seller_analytics_dashboard in the URL with sales_dashboard and Bob’s your uncle!

Hi offlinehelpers! Thanks for your answer but the link to be replaced seems the same. Is there any other link to be replaced? Thanks,

Dear Jenny:

If you had specified that you wanted to know where to find it on the Analytics page, I might have told you that it is no longer on the Analytics page.

But you actually asked different questions, as indicated by the title of this thread:

"How can I still see the pages-views and the conversion rate of my gigs?"

and as shown in the text of the Original Post (OP):

As the ‘analytics page’ has changed, I’m still interested to see my page views and conversion of my gigs, but I can’t figure out how and where. Is there any suggestion on how to find out this option?

I elected to tell you how to find the pages-views and the conversion rate of your gigs.

I regret that I failed to answer the question you didn’t ask to your satisfaction.

I’m getting older and my reading what is not there comprehension seems to be fading.

My apologies,

Blaise

Hi! There is no problem, I thank you for your help and apologize maybe I didn’t express my inquiry in a proper way.

Thank you again.

Archived