How can I successful on Fiverr and get the first order

goffer6575

First thing is to READ more than 26 minutes of the forum. Your question is asked literally 100’s of times a week here - has been answered as many times and is an easy thing to research on the forum. Use the search function in the upper right hand corner of the page here to search for: how to be successful on Fiverr, how to get orders etc.

You will have way more than 26 minutes of forum posts to read.

Also, “being active” always or more than 12 hours has NO bearing on whether or not you would get orders. This is a fallacy, but many like to regurgitate this nonsense as “tips”.

GG

First thing is to READ more than 26 minutes of the forum. Your question is asked literally 100’s of times a week here - has been answered as many times and is an easy thing to research on the forum. Use the search function in the upper right hand corner of the page here to search for: how to be successful on Fiverr, how to get orders etc.

Also, “being active” always or more than 12 hours has NO bearing on whether or not you would get orders. This is a fallacy, but many like to regurgitate this nonsense as “tips”.

GG

Very Nice Tips for us. Thank you.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect.

The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

GG

Thank for you suggestion. I will follow this as must as possible. It help me as well as others.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Read it out.

Hi, my dear Fiverr forum community. I am new join here as well as new Fiverr. Please give me some suggestions, How can I successful on Fiverr and get the first order?

Thank you

Please give me some suggestions, How can I successful on Fiverr and get the first order?

Hi there! Take a look at this post for some tips on how to be a successful seller: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

• 3 weeks later...

Archived