How can i withdraw from cancellation

wbaobaid

Guest phantompower

If you mean you had placed an order then cancelled it through the resolution, you can click on withdraw cancellation only if the other party hasn’t accepted it.

If you mean you removed an offer in the buyers request section, there is no way of getting it back.

1. If you mean you had placed an order then cancelled it through the resolution, you can click on withdraw cancellation only if the other party hasn’t accepted it.
  2. If you mean you removed an offer in the buyers request section, there is no way of getting it back.

If you mean you had placed an order then cancelled it through the resolution, you can click on withdraw cancellation only if the other party hasn’t accepted it.

I just need to make myself understand this well, so you mean if that´s the case the buyer can withdraw his/her money back, is that correct?

Guest phantompower

I just need to make myself understand this well, so you mean if that´s the case the buyer can withdraw his/her money back, is that correct?

yes if you click on cancel order, you can still click on withdraw order before the other party accepts it.

Archived