How can i work fiverr from China

ararif09

Hello! I am from Bangladesh. Now i am living in China. But China can’t accept google. So i am not working one years. How can i work fiverr from China. I have completed 100+ work from my fiverr profile. Now i want to start my work. Please help me how can i work from China. Also how can i improve my profile? How can i get more Order. But my work is very good and professional.

If you want to be successful, find your customers, reach out to them, and convince them to hire you. This strategy is the same no matter what country you live in. Check with your local laws to make sure you abide by any restrictions. You might also consider asking other sellers from your country how they do it, and then following the same format.

I think he’s asking in regards to the Great Firewall…

Guest merciavideo

Hello! I am from Bangladesh. Now i am living in China. But China can’t accept google. So i am not working one years. How can i work fiverr from China. I have completed 100+ work from my fiverr profile. Now i want to start my work. Please help me how can i work from China. Also how can i improve my profile? How can i get more Order. But my work is very good and professional.

I am from Bangladesh. Now i am living in China

Hi there!

Your location is still listed as Bangladesh even though you’re in China BTW.

How can i work fiverr from China. I

You’ve been able to post here on the forum which is great.

I’ve seen other users’ location listed as China and they seem to be doing well. Perhaps you could find a couple of their posts and ask if it’s alright to PM them (on the forum) to find out how work on Fiverr from China?

Good luck! 🙂

Archived