How can improve english skill

sohelwpexperts

You’ll need to drill the rules of English syntax into your head. The only way to do that is through repetition.

To improve your English, use a reputable workbook. Most ESL (English as a Second Language) teachers I know recommend “English Grammar in Use” by Raymond Murphy.

That’s the book I’d use if I were learning English.

You’ll need to drill the rules of English syntax into your head. The only way to do that is through repetition.

To improve your English, use a reputable workbook. Most ESL (English as a Second Language) teachers I know recommend “English Grammar in Use” by Raymond Murphy.

That’s the book I’d use if I were learning English.

I don’t know Raymond Murphy

Your English doesn’t seem too bad. I can understand you, and you can understand me. I think you just need more deliberate practice. It’ll also help if you can immerse yourself in the language – watch English TV shows, listen to English songs, read English newspapers, etc.

If you want, you can get the book I recommended, and I’ll help you if you get stuck on any particular aspect of English grammar. Just come back and bump this thread.

If you can’t afford the book, try the British Council’s website. One section of it features English language lessons. The site isn’t as thorough as the book, but it’s free to use.

Best of luck. 🙂

Any time! And, please, don’t be too hard on yourself. Your efforts haven’t been in vain. I’m a native speaker, and I can understand everything you say.

You’re on the right path. Just keep working at it. 🙂

I can’t good reply to my client, How can a good reply when inbox a new client?

With practice, I’m afraid. 🙂

If clients themselves don’t speak great English, they may struggle to understand you. But, as a native speaker, I know what you’re saying, even though your grammar isn’t perfect.

Do you have an English-speaking friend who could help you with messages? That way you could carry on working while you learn English.

Archived