Fiverr Forum

How can improve my Fiverr Gigs

Hello,
How can improve my Fiverr Gigs.
Please let me Know.
Thanks

Your photo is fake, you’ve downloaded from here:

Your Emal creation Gig has a very obvious mistake as you write Hot Mail… so I will let you check that out and realize from alone

Your background remove Gig, is not your work, but a picture stolen from here:

All the pictures of all your Gigs are pixelated because they’re not yours but downloaded from the internet.

If you want to succeed, then change the mentality and try working to get your Covers and not steal/download them.

Arrivederci! :santa:

You can downloaded images from Pixabay

Hi,

You should make your thing “different” from other sellers. If you are making the same gig with many other sellers there will be a tough competition. There will be no reason for buyers to choose your gig. There should be a reason, find that reason.

You should make your research and find the gaps between supply and demand. This process lets you find new gigs that does not exist on Fiverr.

Hi i hope this will Help you, Try To Write Gig Description Unique Don’t Copy from any one. Don’t Use anyone else Gig images. Use Proper Tags You will Surely Get Orders. if you are not Getting Enough impressions On any Of Your Gig then Edit that Gig’s Or Delete them and Create New One. Thanks

Regards Haris