How can improve my GiG and get First order

designfair20

At first, You have to need open Gig with researching keyword, Secondly, Send Buyer Request and share your gig in social media. Finally, You have to be patient for buyer massage.

Hi. Would you please provide any suggestion how to research keywords for Fiverr? I noticed every niche has a long list of sellers for each keywords. And for the least competitive keywords sellers ranked on has zero orders. So, how does keyword research work for Fiverr?

Hi. Would you please provide any suggestion how to research keywords for Fiverr? I noticed every niche has a long list of sellers for each keywords. And for the least competitive keywords sellers ranked on has zero orders. So, how does keyword research work for Fiverr?

You can search on youtube and see that there are many videos on this topic on youtube.

To do that you must first optimize your gigs.

Here are the main elements that go into optimizing it.

1. Title of the gig - Getting the title right is incredibly important - it helps in searches and encourages people to click through. Write your title to specifically describe what you will do for the buyer. If you can, use evocative words (beautiful, powerful) that sets you apart from other sellers.
  2. Keywords - think about the keywords a potential buyer will type into the search box. Look at Google Trends and keyword research to see what people search for. Use those keywords.
  3. Images and samples - Never underestimate the power of images. They’re a chance to showcase your productivity and demonstrate the approach you take. They are another chance to validate your services and create a connection. I use PDFs of writing samples to show some of my work, too. If the images include a picture of you (and they should), make sure you smile.
  4. Packages - Describe exactly what each level of package does, and show the difference between them. Keep your descriptions short and concise. Add in any extras that are really going to create value for the buyer.
  5. About this gig - This is your chance to tell people what you can do. Start by briefly describing the gig, then talk about the outcome for the buyer.They want to know the benefits to them. I also describe how I work with buyers, because I’m demonstrating I understand their needs. I finish by giving a quick summary of my experience.
  6. FAQs - This is one of the most underused parts of the gig creation process. You have ten FAQ slots, and you should aim to use them all. Think about what your buyer would want to know about the gig and create a good response. It’s another opportunity to show you understand their needs and can deliver a result that will meet them.

Archived