How can improve my Gig to get orders?

malikabdullah72

@nashra219 Hi there, I’ve had a quick look at your gigs and there are a couple of small errors but nothing terrible. Make sure there are capital letters and full-stops where they are needed. The best advice I can give is to read through the gig yourself and make sure that it reads properly . Hope tht helps! 🙂

What is error? Man can you please define it

@malikabdullah72. I suggest that you read through and make sure that the English sounds right or ask a native English friend to help. There are too many errors for me to list here! If you message me and send me a word document with one of your gig descriptions I will edit it free for you as a goodwill gesture :). If you want any more work done please see my gigs. Many thanks and good luck!

@nashra219 Hi there, I’ve had a quick look at your gigs and there are a couple of small errors but nothing terrible. Make sure there are capital letters and full-stops where they are needed. The best advice I can give is to read through the gig yourself and make sure that it reads properly . Hope tht helps! 🙂

ok i will check my gigs again

Aside some typing errors like “Frenchor” and weird expressions…I just saw your English <-> French translation Gig and could not help to notice only two tags below the Gig; “english to russian” and “english translation”. I don’t know how Russian ended up there. Someone searching for a Russian translation might stumble upon your Gig. Tags are very important. You can set “French translation”, “english to french”, “french to english” “english” “french”

Guest tarik1978

Its good to helping others to judge their competencies. Thanks

@malikabdullah72. I suggest that you read through and make sure that the English sounds right or ask a native English friend to help. There are too many errors for me to list here! If you message me and send me a word document with one of your gig descriptions I will edit it free for you as a goodwill gesture :). If you want any more work done please see my gigs. Many thanks and good luck!

Very kind and altruistic 😃

Archived