How can improve my logo design gig?

mdnghtcoffee

Hi all!

I get a lot of orders outside of Fiverr, and I’ve been here nearly a week now. I’ve had one order for my gig, and two orders for a different gig, but now I have analytics I can see that my logo design gig is performing miles ahead of any of my others.

I was wondering if you have any advice for me? I’ve tried looking into other Gigs in the same vein, but I suck at optimising things! I have a wide variety of examples, but only three image slots. Would you advise adding more logos per image? Thank you, everyone! Not particularly looking for feedback on the quality of my logos, today, just the Gig itself. 🙂
https://www.fiverr.com/mdnghtcoffee/create-a-gaming-logo-for-your-stream-or-discord

Hello,
I’ve gathered a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section here that you might find helpful:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

May I ask for more information on why you think your logo gig is doing better? If you mean it gets more impressions then it’s not necessarily ‘better’.

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Hello,

I’ve gathered a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section here that you might find helpful:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

May I ask for more information on why you think your logo gig is doing better? If you mean it gets more impressions then it’s not necessarily ‘better’.

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Thanks for the resources! I’ll be sure to check those out! I believe it’s doing better as… well, sales, clicks, impressions, etc are all performing at a minimum of 10x better than my other gigs (sales are now currently matched to my book cover gig, though)

You’re welcome. The Tips For Sellers category is pretty good too (if you know how to best use the filters).

Logos, in general, are higher demand than many other categories. It’s why the competition is so fierce (and bloated).
If you calculated percentages, would it still be top? (Ex: one in ten is better than ten in one thousand. It’s still ten times more, but in percentages, it’s less.)

Archived